New Friends

after we got home from the park sam and marcos and alize left home and i went to my house as well,

i opened the door and went to the kitchen, i saw my mom cooking patatoes and rice with asparagus      i let her know i was home and went to my room, i walked in and then just laid there and scrolled through twitter and instagram, after that i just looked around my room and thought to myself "my room is plain" i then changed into my black joggers and my coral tanktop and i put my nike sb's. i grabbed my pennyboard and ran down stairs and went to sams house.

"wanna help me decorate my room?" i asked as she opened the door fully.                                                   "sure let me put on my shoes" she said

she grabbed her pennyboard then we skated to the plaza which was 2 blocks away.

when we got there we went to micheals and bought ping pong balls and then went to tillys to get lights and i got a few shirts and pants,then we skated home. i went straight to my room and decorated my room looked pretty dope... after that sam left home and i just changed into some spandex and a pink sports bra and fell asleep.

when i woke up i saw nevaeh just staring at me.                                                                                                       "you okay?" i ask a bit concern and she just left smiling and laughing......... then i got up and went to her room and asked if anyone was her she nodded no while smiling like a creep...                    "dude seriously whats up with you?"  i ask serious                                                                                           "mom made breakfast down stairs befor she left"  she said trying not to smile or laugh                         when i walked downstairs the tv in the living room was on i turned it off and went in the kitchen...        Nathan,marcos,sam....and steven?     where all there i just stood there in shock.                                      "what are you guys doing here" i ask hiding because i was in my shorts and bra.                                   "well we gotta go to school duhh" sam said busting up and running to nevaehs room.                         "well go change" marcos said pointing to my room.                                                                                           i changed into   red and blue flannel,gray beanie,plain black pants, & my brown combat boots.           i did my usual makeup i put foundation, lashes, and eyeliner. When i went downstairs marcos nathan and steven were eating my chips and had my coke cola in their hands i just shook my head and giggled, i grabbed my pastel pennyboard and they grabbed their skate boards while nevaeh and sam grabbed their pennyboards then we all skated to school. when we entered the bell had already rang so we all went to class and steven ended up being in my 0 period so we just went to our locker and grabbed our books since all we do is read,... so the teachers think. when we went in steven told me to sit by him and it was a 6 table group so when i got there , these boys came and just started looking at me , it was a little uncomfortable at first.     they started asking about me and we became friends in an instant. after the bell rang i hugged steven goodbye and the other boys hugged me too.                                                                                                                                                         "aye i didnt even get your guys names!" i yell                                                                                                       "we will tell you at lunch" one of them said      , i nodded yes. I went to my first period teacher which i had with nevaeh and we just talked.

"ilikemarcos" she said really fast then turned away.

"aha what?" i said a bit confused

"i...like...marcos" she said as if it was obvious

i started busting up 

"ms.martinez is there something funny" my math teacher said.

"umm no" i said with a straight face and when she turned around i was just giggling

"are you sireous" i asked still giggling

"pay attention" she said i just giigled

after that we went to 2nd period which i had with nathan.

i walked in and sat by nathan

"sup girl" he said in a girly voice

"hey" i said giggling

"so what we gonna do" he asked 

"well since its a science project" i said still thinking

"science test tubes?" he asked 

"what?" i asked confused

he held a paper and read it

"it says we have to use test tubes" he said exited

"why u excited?" i ask giggling

"we get to blow shit up dude" he said smiling 

i just giggled and we got on the progect.

Skipping to lunch

when i got out of fourth period which i had with marcos and steven and sam we went to the empty table and waited for the rest then out of no where i felt a pair of arms hug me and say 'my name is Justin' i turned around 

'ohh muhh gawdd dont scare me like that haha' i giigled

he just laughed then the outher boys came and so did nevaeh & nathan.

'hey guys" i say waving at the boys but they just hugged me instead while introducing themselves

"connor" the one in the black jack daniels sweater said

'alex' the one in the tribal sweater said

'daniel' the boy with the pompadour hairstyle said

'james' the one with the comb over and glasses said

i said hey and my name

they were all cute 

'thanks' daniel said sitting next to me

did i say that out load. oops

the rest of the day sucked.