California??

"WAKE UP RETARD" my older brother Jacob says while throwing a pillow at my face.
"I'm up dude" I say slightly mad.
The only reason why I'm not mad is cause me and my brother are really close.
I love him he's the coolest brother.
I ask him y he was up at 7 in the morning.
" mom wants us in the living room in 20 minutes so hurry up and shower." He says rushing me.
I pick out my clothes
MybrothersLKshirt
Blackskinny jeans
BaigeTimberlands
LKsnapback
____________________________.
Then I got In the shower.
After I changed I dried my long wavy hair then straighten it.
I put my brothers snapback on and walked out.
My brother was wearing a red flannel, Levi jeans folded a bit at the bottom with maroon vans.
" y u so dressed up? " I say confused.
" mom said to get dressed up & u look like a thot " he says laughing at the end.
" whatever" I say giving him the hand.
I put a butt load of mascara , concealer and dark purple lipstick.
Me and Jacob run downstairs were my mom was drinking her coffee
"Good morning" she says looking at us with a grin.
" hey " me and Jacob say at the same time
Jacob walks to the fridge while I sit at the table with my mom.
"Savvy can u wake ur sister?" My mom asked.
Savvy was my nickname...
I walk up to my sisters room
And try to wake her up and she was not easy so I thought of ways to get her up...
" WAKE UP THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE... THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!" I yell acting like the house is on fire.
She ran so fast out the room and I went after her laughing so hard I couldn't talk.
"I was kidding" I say breathless
My mom and Jacob were busting up and Nevaeh went up to her room..
I go after her.
" mom said get ready"
She got ready and came down in a sweater that says ' you can't sit with us' and black leggings with black combat boots and her hair in a ponytail.
" so mom what did u wanna talk about?" Jacob asked as we all look at her.
" oh yea well I think I have good news" she says smiling.
We all stay quite and tell her to keep going.
" WERE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA! "
she screams.
We yell and ask when.
"Today at 1:30 so get to packing" she says as we run upstairs.
We finish packing and its now 8am so we said goodbye to our neighbors and we rarely had friends here cause we lived in a boring quite neighborhood.
Skippingto 1
It was now 1 and we put our stuff in my grandparents car and they dropped us off at the airport...
We got on the airplane and I sat next to my brother while my mom and sis sat together.
I put my Beats headphones on and put music on while looking out the window. I then fell asleep.