chapter 9

THIRD PERSON
Claire woke up the next morning along with luna and hermione. They all had a terrible headache from drinking last night. Hermione was first to get a shower since she is usually quick,

A little while later all three of the girls were done getting ready. They weren't the happiest since they decided to drink and be stuck feeling like crap." Luna hermione and Claire made there way to the great hall for some breakfast hermione headed the the Gryffindor table while Claire and luna made there way to the ravenclaw table.

CLAIRE
Ugh...my head hurts luna mine too claire i don't think we should have drank last night but it was fun though. She was putting toast on her plate with some berries and did the same to claire's. Thanks luna.. " i took a bite of my toast i i didn't really feel good.

I was just picking at the berries till i saw him his blonde hair and grayish blue eyes walk into the great hall i don't know how long i was staring because he smirked at me and sat down at his table.

I continued to just pick at my food till i felt sick. That's when i stood up and told luna. Luna i don't feel to well im gonna go use the bathroom. Okay do you want me to come with?

No no its okay I might just go back to out dorm after if you could can you tell the professor's im not feeling to well? Of course I'll bring your work to you at lunch. She smiled and went back to eating.

I grabbed my bag and wand and then rushed out of the great hall to the bathroom. Once i got there i threw up instantly.

DRACO
I woke up this morning i missed her not being next to me but I'll see her all day in class. " i got ready and walked down to the great hall i instantly saw her sitting there with her long blonde hair covering her face.

I noticed she saw me and she stared for a few minutes i smirked at her and sat down. " we have a potions test today malfoy. I don't care im gonna pass it anyway blaise. 

You know draco if that ravenclaw girl isn't giving you what you want i sure can. Pansy was moving closer to me so i moved back. Ew pansy piss off will you im perfectly happy with claire by the way. " i really don't know what you see in her she is annoying if you ask me.

I ignored pansy and continued eating i wasn't really hungry so I just ate some fruit. " i noticed claire get up and rush out of the great hall i wanted to see what was wrong so i went after her.

I'll see you guys in class, I followed her to the bathroom and once i got there i heard her she was throwing up and then i heard the sound of water running. I waited outside for her. Once she came out she jumped. Bloody hell!

You scared me.. She fixed her shirt and smiled at me. " you okay? I heard you throwing up. Oh im fine i just had i think to much to drink last night but im gonna skip today and probably just lay in my dorm.

Ah that's what you did last night, im smirked at her and held her hand. Oh shut up luna and hermione were there too. Well as long as you had fun that's all that matters to me. " i kissed her cheek and walked her to her dorm.

CLAIRE
Thank you draco for walking me. Of course love anything, I'll bring you something to eat then at lunch if you want me too? Yeah that sounds good. I kissed him on the lips and went into my common room.

I passed a few of the first year ravenclaw girls and smiled at them. Once i got to my dorm I went in and changed into some comfy clothes and laid down in my bed.

I feel asleep after a few minutes just laying there thinking.

I woke up about around lunch to someone knocking on my dorm door. I rubbed my eyes and got up.

Knock
Knock
I'm coming hang on! I opened my door and saw draco standing there. He smiled and kissed my lips. How did you sleep love? I uh slept good what are you doing here? I said I was bringing you food around lunch time remember. " He walked over to my bed and sat down taking stuff out of his bag.

" I sat down next to him and he handed me some fruit and a sandwich. I didn't know what you would want so I asked luna she said this what you normally would eat. It's perfect love thank you. " I kissed his lips gentley and started eating.

I saw him smiling at me and I looked up, at him what are you looking at draco? Nothing your just really beautiful claire.. " I smiled and moved my food over to the table next to my bed. Thank you draco for all of this really.

It was nothing I would do anything for you darling. " I laid my head on his chest while he played with my hair. Class was boring without you there. Oh really why's that? Well for one I didn't get to see you at all and snape had me work with potter and weasley. " He chuckled and started rubbing my arm.

There my friends draco and their not that bad, I know I know it's just I would have rathered working with you. I'll be there Tomorrow so don't worry I just didn't really feel well. " Well I want you to feel better my love so you can go back to taking a nap.

Are you sure? Yeah go ahead I'm right here " he smiled at me and started rubbing my back while I laid with him. I soon found myself falling asleep quicker than I expected. I was slowly closing my eyes listening to draco's heart beat.

I started drifting off to sleep but I heard something or at least I did it sounded like a whisperer it was draco's voice:

I love you claire

Sorry for not updating as much I have school and I have so much work to get done, I hope you liked this chapter sorry if it's not that good it will get better more on into the story :)