jealous (2)

JUST as I was about to cum I feel someone's presence around me. as I open my eyes it's the last person I wanna see.

billie
_________________

"Billie what the fuck are you doing here?!" I said covering myself up. "how the hell did you even get in!" "yo chill, you gave me a house key remember?" "you wouldn't answer my calls so I thought coming here would be the next best option" "you could've at least let me know, Billie that's not fucking cool" "ya know you look sexy as fuck screaming my name" Billie said smirking. "get out billie, I don't wanna see you right now" I said throwing on a t-shirt and some shorts "why were you so upset when you saw me.....y'know" I sighed slightly "sit" I said and she sat on the edge of my bed

she sat there patiently waiting for a response. "billie i-....." "you can tell me anything angel" "just fuck it, I like you, like REALLY like you, ever since 6th grade. I hate to see you with other girls. I guess I get a little jealous......" "wow y/n, I- i don't know what to say" "just please go I need to g-" I was cut off by feeling billies lips smashed on mine. we stayed there for about 30 seconds before pulling away.

"Billie-" "I like you too y/n" a huge smile appeared on my face. "come here" she said patting her lap. I crawled over to her lap and sat down. "y/n...I've always liked you, I just thought you were straight so I would hook up with other girls to get it off my mind. I didn't wanna just ask you out of the blue so I just guessed you were straight" "Billie, I wanna be with you, and marry you, and have kids with you. I wanna do everything with only you." I said leaning in to kiss her once again. "what do you wanna do Billie" I said pulling away. "hmmm" she smirked. "this." she picked me up and softly placed me on the bed so I was laying on my back.

we started kissing again but now it was more heated. "mmm billie?" "hm?" she mumbled moving down to my neck. "I want you, I need you." "you sure?" "yes billie" I said softly smiling. "say no more my love" she continued to kiss and suck on my neck trying to find my sweet spot. she found it and started sucking harder earning a whimper from me. "you okay?" "yeah" "okay" she moved down to the hem of my shirt. "can I take this off?" I nodded. she took my shirt off and stared in awe at my body. "woah, I didn't know you had nipple piercings, cool" she smiled making me blush a little.

since I wasn't wearing a bra she got to work attaching her mouth to my left nipple, massaging my right "fuck billie" I breathed out. "it's daddy now baby" she said smirking. "okay daddy"  she smiled proudly knowing I was gonna do anything she told me to do. she did the same treatment to my right nipple swirling her tounge around my nipple. she detached her mouth away from my nipple placing kisses on my stomach.

she got down to the waistband of my shorts. she looked up at me still making sure if it was okay. I slightly nodded. she pulled my shorts down in one swift motion, leaving me bare naked. "you look so fucking sexy, I can't wait to see what you taste like" she placed my legs on her shoulders. she spit on my clit and attached her mouth to it sucking harshly. "shit b- daddy!" "you like that?" she mumbled against my clit sending vibrations through my body. she must've noticed I liked that, and started humming into my clit. "fuuck, just like that!" I said tangling my fingers in her hair. she moved down to my wet hole teasing it with the tip of her tongue

"billie stop teasing pl-" "that's not my fucking name" she said sternly. "s-sorry daddy" "mhm" without hesitation, she entered the tip of her tongue in my hole.
"ughh fuck" she pushed her tongue all the way in, the tip of her nose meeting my clit. "daddy I'm gonna cum!" I say playing with my nipple piercings. she removes her tounge and I let out a frustrated groan. that was until she inserted 3 fingers into me at a fast pace. "oh my godd!" "shit I'm cumming" and with that, I came all over her fingers. she licked her fingers clean then came up to kiss me. "you taste so fucking good mama" said murmured into the kiss.

we got up and took separate showers since billie wasn't quite ready to show her body, which was understandable. I gave her one of my biggest t-shirts to sleep in and some underwear. I put the same thing on and lay down with billie. I put on the office for billie until we both fell asleep.

my eyes were getting heavy, I was really tired after what had happened. "im going to sleep billie" "okay babe" she said kissing me on the forehead before turning off the tv. before I knew it I was sound asleep, billie falling asleep not too long after me.

I swear I'm gonna marry her one day
.
.
.
.
.
hi besties, here's pt 2 of jealous 😙✌🏾 I have nothing to do so I'll probably write another chapter. I love you, drink your water, make sure you eat, if it's nice where you are go outside

932 words