dressing room

THE ACTUAL FUCK, I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I HIT 100 READS😭 bye I only posted 2 chapters💀 BUT TYSM

Y/n pov

currently me and billie were at the mall. my birthday was a couple days away so billie was letting me get everything I wanted.

now the fatty that I was, my ass was hungry and needed some food asap before my dramatic ass passed out.

"billie I'm fucking starvingg" I said extending the starving. "plus all these bags I'm carrying are draining me" "there's a pretzel stand over there, you wanna go?"

"YES let's go" we made our way over to the pretzel stand. "Hi! What can I get for you ladies today." the sweet cashier said. "Hey! Umm 1 powdered sugar and, billie do you want anything?

"can I just get a cup of water" "okay! Your total is 5.54" I tried to get my card out before billie but she already handed hers to the cashier.

billie leaned down to my ear. "you thought I was finna let you pay huh?" she said lowly chuckling. "I'm spoiling you today" she said softly kissing my cheek.

"Here you go ladies, have a wonderful day!"
"You too!" we both said. "okay billie I have one more place I wanna go to" I said smirking. "mhm i wonder what it is" billie said smirking back. "oh I'm finishing my pretzel first though. "fine with me" billie said smacking my ass making me stop my movements. "you good?" "uh yeah let's go"

after we got done we headed towards Victoria's Secret. "should've known" billie said knowing she's gonna tear me up when she sees me in what I'm gonna get. "you wait right here, I'll call you when I'm in the waiting room" "okay hurry" billie says giving me a quick kiss

I found the perfect set that I think billie will like. I call bil to let her know I'm ready. "okay I'm coming" (that's what she said😏)
A couple seconds later i hear a knock on the door. I unlock it and let her in, closing it and locking it again.

"god damn ma" billie says practically undressing me with her eyes. she grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. a hungry ass kiss. she wastes no time moving to my neck sucking softly eventually becoming harsher.

"billie we're in public" "the fuck? who cares?" she mumbles against my neck earning a slight moan from me. "Let me give you a early birthday gift" she snakes her arms around my waist, reaching for the bra clip. at this point I wanted this as bad as she did and I wasn't gonna stop her now.

she picks me up by my thighs placing me on the table. she attacks my boobs swirling and flickering her tongue around my nipple

"mhmm fuck billie" she does the same thing to my other nipple earning slight whimpers here and there. "take these off for me baby" she says referring to the thong that I still haven't paid for.

while I'm taking my underwear off, she's doing the same slipping off her shorts and boxers at the same time. the sight of her dick springing up made me even more needy. billie could see that I needed her and wasted no time entering herself into me. "fuck!" I whimpered into billies shoulder so it wouldn't be so loud.

"there?"
"oh fuck yes!"
"Billie faster, we shouldn't be doing this" I moaned. She does as I say pounding into me faster making the table back up into the wall. "you like this? you like me fucking you like this? "oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" "ughh please don't stop baby, I'm almost there" she starts whispering dirty things in my ear making my orgasm come faster.

"oh shit, deeper!" she thrusted into me one last time before sending me off the edge. I let out a long moan riding out my orgasm. she kept fucking me after I was done with my orgasm, so she could come undone too. "fuck I'm gonna cum. can I cum in you, huh? Can I cum in your tight little hole? "Yess daddy, please cum in me" I said, another orgasm coming.

"Ugh I'm coming!" "Me too baby" before I knew it I was cumming all on her dick. billie shooting her load into me. She helped me up off of the table and get my clothes back on.

we grabbed or things and rushed out of the store before anyone could speak to us. Once we made it outside to billies car we bust out laughing. "yo what the hell, we just fucked in a dressing room" I said laughing my ass off. "I wish we could've seen the looks on their faces, it would've been priceless!" Billie says getting ready to die of laughter.

After our laugh session calmed down we headed home still talking about what happened today. "I didn't get to get my lingerie" I said with a sad expression. "You do know that I'm billie eilish, and could buy you the whole fucking store if you wanted me too? she says chuckling. "Oh yeah right"

The whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened.

I just got fucked in a Victoria's Secret dressing room....

Hi besties. Ik I haven't been uploading, shut the fuck up. this one was pretty short ik I rushed it so sorry if there's any mistakes. I love you, drink your water. Today for me it was BEAUTIFUL outside so if it's nice where you are, go outside.
Bye byee

Loll