you're a dick

first off 16k is a lot, I really appreciate it <33
I left for a bit and shit kinda went downhill 😐 I don't have school anymore so now I can't make up any excuses 💀 this one isn't really smut I just wanted to write something different.
▪︎▪︎▪︎

I wonder what it's like to be in someone else's skin. someone else's pov rather. you know being pushed away doesn't feel nice at all. it's like you were getting used from the start. billie has been so distant with me.

the dry texting: ok, idc, idk, bye, ily, k

I don't care how dramatic I sound, ily and I love you are two different things.

the lame ass excuses: "I'm in the car, gotta go" "I can't I'm doing something" "I'm busy we'll talk later"

I never understood how a person could do that. especially after all the caring I've done for her and all I get back are these shitty responses that doesn't have any care in them.

if I was her momma I would've been tearing that ass up cause why would you do that to a person who actually cares? who actually loves you.

if she wants to be like this I'm gonna give the same energy. matter of fact nah cause this has been going on for too long now and I'm tired. I deserve fucking better and atp it's best to just go ahead and end things here.

I grab my keys and go to her house to set things straight, I'm not even gonna text her it's just gon be unexpected.
......

I walk up to her house and knock on the door. surprisingly it's billie who opens it, I would've thought maggie or finn would open it...

"bro, the fuck are you doing here. you could've at least sent me a text??" see I'm bouta walk away I'm not putting up with this bullshit.

"woww that's how you greet your girlfriend? well hello to you too" I said sarcastically knowing she'd get pissed off.

"okay you interrupted my sleep so if you could make this quick that would be great"

"okay you're pissing me off already so I'm just gonna get to the point, I'm tired of your bullshit. I can't believe I sat here for 3 years putting up with this. you think I wouldn't eventually realize you're distancing yourself from me? if you didn't wanna be with me why didn't you just say so. are you that much of a pussy that you can't speak to me in person? I've had enough, I'm done witchu billie fuck you"

"it's about time you've said something, I mean I was gonna come to you eventually but you did it first. sorry to break it to ya but I'm not digging this relationship" she said with a shrug.

damnnn

"I mean really think about it y/n, you're so needy and always want attention, I'm not gonna be nice to you every day. you do realize you're not the only one who has bad days?"

"yeah because you're not supposed to want love and attention in a relationship. you don't even try to care for me when I'm having bad days so obviously I'm gonna need you to look after me. I mean you're my GIRLFRIEND after all. no I'm sorry ex-girlfriend now"

"just go, I don't wanna be with you anymore so I don't know why you're still tryna argue. and since you're done with me which I really don't care about, I'll block you on all socials so you don't have too, now go on home"

"you're a fucking dick billie I regret tryna make it work with you" and with that I drove home. this is usually the part where I start crying..nahhh why would I cry? I loved her? yes but we aren't together and it honestly feels good.

usually after a breakup the girl gets with a man..nahhh I think it's just best to stay single for a while. you gotta admit, relationships are problematic as hell so I'm not fucking wit em anymore for a little bit.

I actually get to live life now and do whatever ever I want cause I'm grown and that bitch.

I honestly think billie is missing out. she's gonna regret it later just watch. all I know is that no bitch ever gave billie better head than me. goodbye for now

again 16k?? thank you omg

this story is kinda related to my problems in real life so I thought I'd write about it in someone else's pov.

I'm never the type of person to take things to social media I just thought It would make a good book 🤷🏾‍♀️

I love y'all mfs, them comments are funny 💀💀

stay safeee <3