quiet

your pov

"hey y/n!" billie called from downstairs. "yeah?" "you wanna go with me to my brothers house, we're working on a song and I want you to see" "yeah let me throw something on real quick" "okay angel I'll be outside" billie said before going out the door.

I put on something quick and head out the door. billie is out there waiting for me. "for you my baby" billie says opening the door for me. "thank you bil" once I'm inside she shuts the door, gets in the driver's seat and we head on over to fins house.

as usual one hand on the wheel, the other on my thigh. it's such a turn on for me every. fucking. time. I look over to my angelic girlfriend. I thought I'd never find someone so perfect to date.

her eyes were one of her best features. I don't know if it's just me but everytime billie changes her hair color, her eyes somehow matches with it. right now she has teal hair and her pretty eyes are matching it.

her lips. those fucking lips dude oh my goshh. they're so pink and soft. I could kiss them all day. and then her tongue...you should know why I love her tongue.

my eyes wonder all over her body. I'm in love with her side profile. "like what ya see?" billie says catching me staring at her "matter of fact I do" I said smiling. "you're so fucking cute bro, I love you" billie says leaning over the department to quickly kiss me. it was silent the rest of the ride except the radio playing some shit.

we just made it to her brothers house. did I mention his name is Finneas? oh AND has a beautiful ass girlfriend named Claudia? yea. we walk up to the front porch, billie using the house key Finneas gave her to open the door.

"FIN, CLAUDS I'M HERE" he walks up from downstairs greeting us. "hi brudderr" she says holding her arms out for a hug. "hey b"
"hey y/n!" he says going in to hug me next. "hi!" "okay enough let's go work" Billie says showing me where the studio is.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

it's been at least an hour or two since we've been here and I'm so interested in the way they make music. super creative. they were in the middle of working when fin get's a call. "hello? yes? are you serious? alright I'll be there in 10. yea bye" okay I need to go do something real fast, I should be back in 30 maybe?

"umm claudia is upstairs sleeping, if you get hungry fix something blah blah whatever the fuck, I gotta go. OH one more thing. don't fuck in my studio, save that shit for your own house" "yeah yeah get the fuck out already" billie says annoyed by the same speech Finneas gives us everytime we come over here.

when we heard the door close billie looked at me with that god damn smirk on her face. "nahh I know what you're thinking, I'm not tryna get caught" "oh c'monnn" billie pleads walking over to me. she grabs my hand and puts it over her print. wow that'll really make your pussy throb..

"I know you want this.. we can be fast" "you know what fine c'mon" I say giving in "you have to be quiet though clauds is sleeping and we both don't want her being traumatized" "okay okay yes now hurry" "damn, an impatient lil mama huh?" billie says biting her lip. lil mama- I like that

at this point I was pretty desperate and needed her. she got a good grip of my thighs and put me on the table. I slide my pants and underwear down at the same time, doing the same to billie. her hard dick stood up out of her boxers and she wasted no time slamming into me. well damn how am I supposed to be quiet when I'm getting fucked like this?

"AH shit" I loudly moaned out, billie's hand going to my mouth to muffle my moans. "didn't I tell you to be fucking quiet? I have no problem punishing you in this room right now. do what I fucking say or else.

sheesh where did she learn all this dirty talk from. I don't where but it sure as hell was turning me on even more. "fuck I'm getting close" "me too baby" after I said that she started pounding as hard as she could into me making me let a whimper escape my lips.

my legs tightened around her waist making sure she didn't stop fucking me. my high was approaching soon and my stomach was twisting in knots. "shit shit, oh my god" "almost there?" "mm FUCK, y-yes baby please don't stop" "let's do it together aight?" the only response I gave her was a moan "alright??" she repeated waiting for an answer. "yess" "on the count of 3"

1

2

"3!" we both said together, cumming at the same time. my eyes wouldn't stop rolling back for a sec and I stg I was possibly possessed for a min. she slowed down her thrusts helping me ride out my orgasm. "damn billie you came in me" " you're on the pill right? sorry baby" before I could answer we heard the door opening.

shit. fin is home.

we hurriedly got our clothes back on and sat down where we were when Finneas left. he walked into the room and his face scrunched up almost immediately. "did you guys have sex?? when I told you not too?" finneas said looking pissed

we both shook our heads no. "you guys are horrible liars, it smells like straight up sex and sweat in here. he said spraying some air freshener. "sorry bro" bil said shrugging it off like it was nothing.

we heard some footsteps coming from upstairs. it was claudia! "hey y'all! what did I miss?"

surprise bitches. I'm not even gonna lie I just haven't been feeling motivated. that's all I'm so sorry. I still love you, eat, drink your water, and wear your masks so we can see billie again!! <3 sorry for errors I always make these late at night.