A New Beginning

Klaus P.O.V

Mr. Poe has just told us that we will be placed at a Boarding school. Mr. Poe seems excited, But I can tell Violet is not. I am not either.

"You Can tell the architect was very depressed!" Mr. Poe Exclaims as we drive through the field of Grey grass and tombstone shaped buildings. 

We arrive at a gate that says MEMENTO MORI. 

 "Remember you will die." I say as Violet looks at me with a scared expresion on her face. 

"Memento Mori, Means remember you will die in Latin." I explain. She nods her head and begins playing with Sunny's hair as she looks out the window.

            ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We arrive inside and Mr. Poe gives us a small Package. 

"I doubt that you know any one in North America or why the return address is from my secretary. But I know that you will have a good time here." He exists the room and I open up the small package that Mr. Poe had given me. 

"The Spyglass."I exclaim as we sit down on the bench outside the vice Principal's office. 

Violet P.O.V

I hear Voices coming from the other side of the bench. I tap Klaus's shoulder and tell him to listen. We stay quiet for a second and hear two people talking.

"Did you hear that there are new students coming today?" The female voice spoke

"Yeah, I heard that they are orphans too." The Male voice answered. He sounded cute. Wait!! Was he talking about about us? We have to see. I look over at Klaus who still has his ear on the bench. I stand up then I grab his arm pulling him up as well. I motion for him to walk over. I was a little scared so I told Klaus to go first. He walked over with me close behind. I looked out from behind him and saw two people sitting on the other side of the bench. One is girl and the other is a boy 

"Hi." They both say in unison. 

"Hi." Sunny Babbles back. the female looks down at Sunny and smiles. She reaches out her finger and Sunny grabs it with her tiny hand, and if it is possible the girl looks even more happy than she was before. 

"Isadora!" The boy hissed at the girl. so her name was Isadora. Hm. The boy grabs her shoulders and pulls her closer to him. The girl struggled to escape his grasp. She stoped struggling and Introduced themselves to us. 

"I'm Isadora and the boy who is keeping me from the adorable baby is my triplet brother Duncan." He waves at me and Isadora takes this chance for an escape. She slips out of his arms and runs around the bench with Duncan failing to keep. up I found this funny and so did Klaus. Klaus chuckled at the sight of two triplets chasing each other with the girl winning and the boy failing miserably. Duncan slows and sits down on the bench sweating. Isadora jumped up and down as if she had won a marathon. 

"Why do you even try, Duncan!" Isadora shouts. then the vice principal comes out of his office and yells "How dare you interrupt a Genius!!!!" Isadora and Duncan hang their heads in shame. "Oh! Are these the new Orphans?" Vice principal Nero Spat at them. "Yes" Duncan replied. "Well, I have told you all of the information twins, so off to the dorm!" Nero exclaimed. As we were walking Duncan and Isadora hung their heads and I think I could have heard them mutter, "Triplets" I was going to ask this later once we get to our dorm. 

A/N: Well, What did you think? There will not be any updating schedule so keep that in mind. I'll try to update every (Other??) Day. So Yeah! ~Potato1000