"May I Come In?"

Isadora P.O.V

Violet pulled Klaus into our dorm. Duncan and I waited for about ten seconds of staring at the closed door until Duncan spoke up.

"Hey, Izzy! Open the door!" Duncan Whisper shouted to me. 

"I wanna see if they are making out in there!"He Also whisper shouted to me. I Mentally Face Palmed. I turned to him.

"They're Siblings!!!!!"I Whisper shouted.

"Oh their siblings!?"He said. I Literally face palmed. 

"fine i'll open the door to prove a point" I said"But then you are going to sleep. You. Need. Sleep."I pointed at him. 

When i opened the door I saw Klaus and Violet both blushing and staring at each other.

"What the- What did happen in here?!" I shouted trying not to curse in the first hour that we have know these three people. also for Sunny's inoccent young ears. 

Klaus P.O.V 

"Oh my- What did happen in here?!" Isadora screamed as she opened the door. "Uh.. nothing!!" I quickly retorted. "Just talking" Violet replied calmly. Dang, How was she so chill all the time. well she was talking Isadora so... and Violet doesn't like Isadora well, I don't, Never mind. "What, Violet said" I said walking around Isadora. She looked up at me with  concerned look on her face. I felt bad for using up her emotions so I silently walked up the stairs to mine and Duncans room. I Slumped down on the bed and put my face in my hands. Then I hear a knock at the door. 

"May I come In?" Isadora says with her sweet angelic voice. 

"Uhh... yeah come in " I say. She sees the state of and softly closes the door then she runs over to me and gives me a big hug

"Whats wrong?" She asked me

"Nothing" I reply Blissfully. She looks up at me with disbelief. "Okay." I stare at her for a while then I look away blushing. "Uhh... I... Uh" I reply stuttering. "Uh... I'm going to go now"She says . She gives me a final hug and gets up to leave. She turns to me as she opens the holds the door nob. "Well, hope you feel better." Then she turns back at me and smile. Then she opens the door and leaves. Wow. I thought to myself. She is amazing. I smile to myself.

(A/N): Hi! Hope you like this chapter! A Bit Short But I think It'l Make the cut! well Love Y'a ~Potato1000