((02))

I had my earphones on to pass the time while Kasey was out with the guys. The song playing was Bounce by JJ Project. I liked it, maybe more than I liked the other songs by Got7. I mean, the song had two of my fave kinds of music: rock and kpop. I always thought Got7 had an RnB feel to their music so Bounce really caught my attention. (Even if it wasn't rock throughout the whole song.)

I don't even know what happened. I was looking up Got7 and found out about the JJ Project so I checked out their song. All I have to say is that I saw JB in a different light.

Yeah, JB might have become my bias in Got7 these past two years. It's kinda awkward saying that now since two years ago I barely noticed him. And I definitely noticed him in the Bounce music video.

BamBam doesn't know this though, and I don't think I'm planning on telling him. I wouldn't hear the end of it if that pretty boy idol found out. I wouldn't be able to look JB in the face again without blushing either.

Anyway...

The door swung open and I sat up so fast and yelled. "What the hell?! Don't you knock?" I questioned the boy who stood by the door. I pulled off my earphones and heard him chuckle.

"I did, but you didn't hear me," BamBam said. I shrugged and put in one of the earbuds again. He went over and sat next to me, taking the other earbud and put it in his ear. Thankfully the song had already changed to one by CNBLUE.

He smiled. "You still like me, right?"

My eyes widened at the question. He barely brought it up before when we were texting each other for two years so I was surprised that he would bring it up now.

"You're blushing," he mentioned, poking my cheek. I swatted his hand away and tried to send him a glare. A soft laugh left his lips and I could feel the heat creep up my cheeks again.

I shook my head. "I don't."

He pouted, a looking hurt for about a second, then shrugged. "Two years is a long time," he muttered. "I expected that."

"You don't still like me, do you?" I questioned and he shook his head. Of course I was hurt. I lied when I said I didn't like him still. If anything, I liked him more than I did two years ago. Although we were so far away, I had thought that we had gotten closer as we texted. I guess he didn't feel the same way.

"We're still friends, right?" he asked and I gave him a look.

"You think I'd be here if we aren't?"

He laughed softly. "Before, you wouldn't admit that we're friends. New you is nicer," he commented.

I snorted. "Don't get so comfortable yet. Once I'm not as tired, I'll be the same ol' Skylar that you knew before."

We sat there in a kind of comfortable silence. The songs changed, alternating between bands like Bastille then groups like B.A.P., which made BamBam smile when songs he was familiar with played.

"I'm happy to have introduced some good music to you," he muttered.

I chuckled lightly. "You've got good music taste, Idol."

He didn't get to reply because right then the door swung open.

"Oh, good. For a moment there, I thought I was gonna have to bleach my eyes."

Fuck you Kasey. I made a face at her comment.

BamBam stood up, handing me back the earpiece he had been using. "I should go."

I nodded, watching him leave the room.

"Any juicy gossip that I need to know?" Kasey asked as she shut the door. "My bed's still clean, right?"