Chapter 1: The new neighbour

Well, this is a Louis story, but at the start he will not be too much around... But believe me, that's what makes the story special.

Please read the story, it would mean a world to me!!

The girl at the right, in the multimedia, is Nat... Or that's how I imagine her...

And that's all for now.. Later I'll talk to you more...

Love you!! (: <3

****************************

The music was so loud. People dancing everywhere. People drunk, trying to stay in their feet. And there was him. We were dancing, just having fun, but I'm not going to deny it, he was damn sexy. Our bodies were pressed, no space between us. His big hands placed in my hips, and the space between our faces became less. I could feel his breath full of alcohol over my face, and then he pressed his lips over mines. It wasn't my idea of night when I went out of my house in way to the club... But how say not to him... His name was Ian, a tall man, blond and with blue eyes. With a strong body. And he seemed like he smoked. I wasn't wrong. I could feel the cigarette flavour in his mouth. I placed my hand in his strong chest and the other round his neck. Shit, why was I kissing him... I didn't wanted to kiss him. Why did I kissed him back?! I knew what was going to happen, and anyways I kissed him back! I'm so stupid.

Then he took my hands and stopped kissing me. I looked him with confusion in my face, but he smiled with a flirt smile and took me out of the club. I didn't wanted to have sex with him, he wasn't the kind of guy with who you just have sex with him and then never see him again. And he was funny and nice too. But it was just impossible to resist to him.

We got into his car. He started to drive while in the radio was playing 'We found love" by Rihanna. We both started to sing it. We were more like screaming it. We were drunk, so that's maybe the reason.

When we arrived, we got out of the car as he placed his hands in my waist and pressed me to him. He started to kiss me, and then slowly went to my neck, leaving red marks. We were drunk as hell, as we fell while getting in the building.

We went to the elevator, while we were still kissing. His tongue was like in all my mouth, going to every single place of it.

When we were in the door of his flat he started to unzip my dress while he unlocked the door.

We got into his flat, and then into his room.

When we were there, happened what it had to happen. Yes, we had sex. I enjoyed it? Yes. But I didn't want to.

The next morning I woke up with my head and hand over his chest. His strong chest. Damn. He was gorgeous. But I made a mistake.

I got out of the bed, and accidentally I woke him up. He sat on his bed, running his hands over his face and then run his fingers on his short blond hair. I started to dress up when I heard him, with a raspy morning voice:

- Are you leaving yet?-

- Did you expected to have a round two?- I said sarcastically giving him a cheesy smile

- No... But maybe we can go out-

Wait. He want to go out with me? I thought that was just fun for a night. But it didn't meant that I wanted to. I obviously want to go out with him, but I need to look like I'm not desperate to.

- Like where?- I said with a disinterested voice.

- I don't know... To the cinema...?-

Oh God. Ok. Breath.