Chapter 5: Confusion

I got tired of waiting, so I'm just posting it... Hope you like it :D Love you

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up. I felt horrible. My back and neck were hurting so bad. I had a terrible headache. My foot felt like it had 3 sizes more. I almost couldn't open my eyes, they were hurting a lot, maybe because I cried so much... I don't know... I was really really tired. I just wanted to stay all the day in bed, and hopefully all my life. I was tired of being someone I wasn't. I missed the real Natalie, I wanted her back. But it was late. I couldn't do anything. Or at least didn't know how.

I remembered last night. I kissed Louis. I really kissed him. I couldn't help but think in how much I liked it. His lips were perfect. How our lips moved in sync. I could feel fireworks. I actually felt butterflies in my stomach. It felt amazing. And I couldn't stop thinking about it. But he was drunk. It's obvious that he didn't remember. I didn't blame him. We all do things we don't really want to do while we're drunk.

Then Ian was back to my mind. He was amazing, cute, kind, funny, actually perfect. But it wasn't the same as with Louis. I liked to kiss him, but I didn't feel the fireworks and the fucking annoying butterflies that actually felt good. Maybe the fact that he rejected me, that he hated me, that he didn't even look at me, was what made me think in him. Maybe that's what attracted me to him.

Wait. No. I don't like him. Fucking twat. I obviously don't like him. I actually hate him. He's really annoying, rude, intolerant, and I hated him. I just find him gorgeous, and I loved his blue eyes, and his lips, and his big ass, and... No! I hate him! I don't find him hot or anything! I hate him! And that's what I wanted.

I was interrupted of my thoughts by the bell.

Who can be...?

* Ring ring*

- Coming!!-

I opened the door and found the last person I thought would be.

Louis. He got in a bit, but stayed at the entrance.

- What are you doing here?- I said to him, with the best dry voice I could.

- Nat, look I'm sorry-

- No! I know you are not!- I said interrupting him. - And now get out of here-

I pushed him out of my house and closed the door.

- Nat!! Please! I really need to talk to you!- He said from out of my house, and continued like that, screaming and making the bell ring constantly. I didn't want to be all the day hearing his screams and the bell rang, at least not that day. Not with that strong headache. So I went to the entrance and opened the door.

- Ok, but here, and make it short...- I warned him.

- Whatevers... Nat... I'm really sorry, I've been being a total twat and you don't deserve it... And I did it was just because I wanted to avoid a conversation with you that I actually didn't want to have with you, or anybody...-

- What's wrong with you...?-

- Nat... Just listen to me...- he said sounding desperate. - Anything that I ever did to you was intentional, and the last thing I would want to do is hurt you... You were there when I needed you. Maybe not the enough time, but that's not your fault, and I'm thankful of every single moment we had. All that conversations, all the laughs, the secrets, the cries, the fights, the kisses...- I clearly thought about the last night. But what he was saying wasn't true, he obviously didn't remember, and I don't blame him, I can tell he was drunk.