Chapter 6: Troublemaker

I looked at the street, exactly at the entrance of the building, and I saw the last thing I wanted to see. And I just couldn't speak anymore.

" Nat?"

I didn't answer.

" Nat, is everything alright?"

Again.

" Nat... Are you there"

I stop the call and threw the phone to my bed. I wasn't strong anymore.

There he was. Kissing a blond and fit girl against his car.

I should have known that he wasn't good. All he was doing was making me believe that he loved me, that he cared about me. But all were lies.

I went to my bed, and I pressed a pillow against my face, and screamed. That way the scream wouldn't be heard by other people. Then I turned, looking at the wall, and feeling tears running down my cheeks, and everything started to become blurry. Slowly my eyes started to burn, and in the dark then I couldn't see anything, I just closed my eyes and slept.

*****

I woke up and my eyes burned as hell. I had a terrible headache. And I could imagine how my face was.

Whith my eyes almost closed I went to the bathroom to pee. Then I washed my hands and then passed my wet hands over my face, trying to wake me up a little, or something. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I seriously was looking terrible. I had horrible, big and dark bags under my eyes, and my eyes were red, really red. They felt as if someone had got pepper over them or shampoo. And I was pale, I looked like a ghost. My hair was a seriously mess. My lips were dry, that happens to me when I cry a lot. I don't know why. Maybe because when I cry I use to bite my lips and then they are all dry and ugly.

I went back to my bed, and got inside it, trembling a bit as it was a really cold day. I decided to go to put on me a sweater or something. I got out of my bed, wrapping my arms round me, trying to get myself hot. It didn't seemed to work too much, but at least that way I didn't feel too cold. I opened my closet and looked at my sweaters. I found one that was really big and heavy. It seemed to be really comfortable and as it was really heavy, I thought it would made me get hot fast. I went back to my bed, getting inside of it. I turned, gazing the window. I took off the hair that was all over my face, and wasn't comfortable at all. And looking at the window I started to got asleep. But when I was in point to get asleep my phone started to ring. I thought it was gonna be Ian, and I really didn't wanted to talk with him in that moment as he would start asking why I had hanged off the phone the day before in the middle of the conversation, and I didn't want to tell him about the kiss with Louis, and I didn't want him to kill Louis.

I just left it there until it stopped ringing, so Ian would have thought that I was sleeping. And was actually a good plan, if he asked me why I hadn't answered him. As he was really protective with me. But then the phone stared ringing again. I was gonna left it again, but I decided to check who was calling.

It was Alison, my "best friend". I don't know if I can call her my best friend as our relationship had changed a lot in that year. I met her in school, when I had just arrived to London. We became close really soon, we had a lot of common likes, and that made us inseparable. But as the time passed we started to change. She became like the best student. She studied every day since sh got home from school, until she had to sleep, which was really early. And I became in a party girl, a little slut. I got suspended a lot of times because bad aptitude, I didn't went to classes, and instead went to donothing round there, until I found a way to get out of school,without getting noticed. Anyways I got suspended for escaping from school. I got suspended for having sex with a guy in the men bathroom... Yeah... I may sound like a whore, but it's true... And well... Me and Ali started to separate, we were really different, and had a lot of fights. As she always felt like my mom and thought that she had the right to treat me that way.