Chapter 7: Sweet revenge

WARNING

SMUT SCENE. DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF.

IF YOU SKIP IT, IT WON'T AFFECT YOU. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THE STORY AS EVERYONE ELSE.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED YOU CAN'T SAY THAT IT'S DISGUSTING OR THINGS LIKE THAT LATTER, AS IT WAS YOUR DECISION READ IT.

If you don't care about it, then keep reading!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Hahaha, so... Did you learned your lesson?-

He gave me an annoying look, and said: - Fuck you... You don't know anything...-

It was really funny how there was a red hand over his face. That's not something that you can see everyday... At least in him... He has the talent to always get what he wants... Well... At least since he got to the apartment next to me, so he became my annoying neighbour... It hadn't been a week since he arrived, and I can tell that he's just trouble, and a womanizer. I just couldn't resist but left go my sass after his comment... And believe me... When Natalie gets sassy, she's not the most cute girl at all. I just turned to look at him and with a smirk on my face I said:

- Well I know that someone teached you to don't be a womanizer... Anyways I don't think that was enough...-

I went where he was and gave him a strong slap on the cheek. And from a second to other I felt two strong hands round my wrists, pressing me against the wall. I just didn't know what to do.

- So you think you can treat me like that? You used to be really cute... But lately you've been a really bad girl...- he said with a smirk on his face.

- Well maybe I just prefer to be a bad girl... I hope it doesn't annoys you...- I said with the same smirk as him.

- It doesn't.... It doesn't annoy me at all...-

Then he leant in really fast and pressed his lips against mines. I started to his him back moving my lips with his. He kept with his hands on my wrists, until he licked my lips, wanting me to let him get his tongue on my mouth, which I let him. His taste was amazing, just amazing. Our lips kept moving together as he left my wrists slowly, going to my waist, as I placed my hands on the back of his neck. He slowly went lower, and passed over my butt, squeezing it, and then went to my tights, as I placed them round his waist, supporting my arms over his shoulders. We stayed like that for a moment as he took me to his apartment. He opened the door, and got into the apartment. He closed it with his foot and slowly went to his room. He closed the door and then we went in front of his bed.

He slowly left me down but I kept my hands over his shoulders, and he with his hands over my waist. We kept kissing, and we just couldn't stop. I felt as if our lips were meant to be. They fitted perfectly.

He took the button of my shorts, and opened them, unzipping it too, as he took them off of me. He then took his shirt off. And oh my god... His abs were just so perfect. And his chest. Him. We started to kiss again, and I placed my hands over his chest as he kept his on my waist, but actually he started to go lower, and passed again his hands over my butt, and took the hem of my shirt taking it off. I then unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped them taking them off.

We started to kiss more passionately, and our bodies were pressed against the other. I could feel the space hotter, and I felt really breathless about what was happening.

He then took my bras off, and that was the moment when everything started to get wilder. He looked at my boobs, and I could feel how he got harder over my stomach, as he was biting his lower lip. We started to kiss again, but his hands were over my boobs now. Squeezing them, and sometimes he played with his thumb over my nipples. My chest was already going up and down, and I could feel his too.

He took me in his arms again, and then placed me softly over the bed. And then got in the top of me, supporting himself placing his hands on both of my sides, next to my shoulders. We kept kissing, and with one hand he took my panties off. Then before placing his hand back to where it was before, he took hair that was over my face, placing it behind my ears.

- You have beautiful eyes- he said right before kissing me again.

Then I took off his boxers, revealing his already hard dick. And oh god... How big it was. I couldn't help but bite his lower lip while kissing. Which seemed to get him harder.

He then put his hands over my hips, not supporting, just placing them there, passing his thumbs over the bones of them. And then he went slowly lower, and started to play with my clitoris, which turned me on immediately, I left go a big moan, and could feel his smirk, even kissing. We then stopped kissing, as he came slowly to my neck, kissing it everywhere, and sucking some of them, leaving red marks. He kept playing with my clitoris, and it just felt so good.

Then he put one finger over my entrance, and slowly got it inside. I moaned really hard this time, he started to move his finger in and out of me. I started to trust my hips. The feeling was amazing, even though it wasn't my first time... But with him it was different... It was special, incomparable, different, just amazing. I started to moan a lot, which seemed to turn him on, as he started to moan too.

He then got other finger inside, making me moan even louder than before. -Oh my god! Louis!- He started to move his fingers faster, and I could feel myself wetter. My chest was going up and down so fast and hard, and I was squeezing the sheets trying to control myself. We were both trusting our hips, and I didn't want to come on his fingers.

- Louis... I don't wanna come... Like that- I said between moans.

- Well... Then I go...-

He opened a little box over a table next to his bed, and took a little bag from it. Opening it, and taking the condom, and putting it over his dick. He placed it over my entrance, giving me a last look, wanting me to let him know that I wanted him to continue with what he was doing, and then giving me a little smile, of that ones that I loved so much, he slowly started to get inside of me. I moaned really hard this time, it felt absolutely perfect, like we were meant to be. When he was already inside he started to trust. It was slow, passionate, and strong. It was different than the usual, and it felt really good.

I opened my eyes, and I actually hadn't realized before that I had them closed. He stared at me, and kissed me, a kiss with a lot of passion and feelings on it. I placed my hands in the back of his neck. Our tongues dancing together, in sync with our trusts.

But then he started to go faster. We were both moaning so loud between the kiss. I think the other neighbours and the people down and up of Louis' apartment could hear us in some moments.

- Nat... Oh god... I think... I'm gonna come...- he said between moans.

He then came as we did together. We kept trusting for some seconds more, before he got out of me, resting on the bed. We just stayed looking at the roof, trying to calm our breaths down. In sync we turned our heads looking at each other.

- That was amazing...- he said giving me a smile.

- Yeah... It was...- I said smiling back.

I rolled myself, placing my head and arm over Louis naked chest, and feeling his heartbeat and breathing I felt sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, so that was my first smut ever... I don't know how it was, I think I suck on this... Anyways... It was quite of weird writing it, I don't really know why...

I took a lot posting it, but it's just I really wanted to have 14 reads on the 6th chapter before posting this one...

I wanted to say thanks to every single one of you! Because I already have +200 reads in this story, that, in my opinion, it's A LOT... SO THANKS YOU SOOO MUCH!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! IF I EVER WRITE A BOOK YOU'LL BE IN THE ACKNOWLEDGMENTS!! I PROMISE!!

Love you aaaaaall!! Kiss kiss<3<3