Teasing you until you break//W.Ushijima

"Y/n wake up" Someone whispered in my ear.

"Toshi, is that you?" I said while rubbing my eyes and slowly opening them to see my boyfriend with messy hair and no clothes on laying beside me in bed.

"Goodmorning Baby" He said while smiling at me.

"No, not the morning voiceee" I whined while getting turned on from the deep raspy voice that rumbled from his throat.

"Heh, I love teasing you" he said with a sexy smirk plastered across his face.

"Why are we naked?" I asked while turning and looking at his sleepy face.

"You don't remember last night?" He said with a growing smirk.

"No, what happened" I said while trying to remember.

He sat up and turned around showing me his back, it was covered in large red scratch marks and hickeys all over his neck and back.

"Now do you remember?" He said while turning back to face me and laying down beside me again.

"Not really but your back pretty much gave it away." I said with flushed cheeks from the state of his back.

"We went 4 rounds." He said while smirking at me deviously.

"Stop teasing me" I said while pulling the blanket over my head and groaning at him teasing me.

"But it's so fun" he said with a cute little pout on his face.

"Don't we have to go to school?" I asked trying to avoid the teasing.

"Yes, but I want to keep teasing you"he said while smirking at me.

"But we have to go to school" I said while smiling at him.

"I guess that means I have to tease you at school" he said while smirking right back at me.

"What noooo" I said while pouting and stretching my arms.

"Too bad, let's go get ready for a day full of teasing" he said while smirking at me and getting up.

Once he stood up my eyes trailed his body from head to toe, his dick hung off of his sexy body, making my face flush as he smirked at my reaction.

No matter how many times I see his dick, it seems bigger every time.

"Like what you see?" He said while brushing his hand through his hair while smirking down at me.

"Yes in fact I do" I said while getting up and smirking at him while his eyes rolled up and down my body slowly.

"Now who's a tease" he said while staring at my naked figure while smirking.

I saw his cock slowly rise and I smirked at him while he just stared at my nude body.

"Your hard?" I said innocently while smirking at him.

"You can't blame me, it's morning wood. Plus with that gorgeous body, what man wouldn't get hard?" he said while smirking right back at me.

"Well you have fun with that boner, I'll be in the shower" I said while turning around and quickly walking into the bathroom before I locked the door.

"You little tease" he said while running after me and knocking on the door "are you really gonna make me finish myself off" he said through the door.