Valentine's Day//K.Bakugou

I slammed my dorm room door shut and threw myself onto my bed while listening as Bakugou started blasting music from his dorm room beside mine.

Ugh what an asshole, we fight and then he blasts music to piss me off

I still couldn't believe my dorm room was next to him.

"HEY ASSHOLE TURN IT DOWN!" I screamed over the music while knocking on the wall.

I groaned as he turned it up louder.

"Fuck you" I muttered under my breath as I undressed from my school clothes and changed into my favourite shorts and hoodie.

I laid down on my bed and put both my earbuds in and blasted my music.

I was still able to hear his music over mine even at full volume.

"Ugh fuck this" I said while yanking my ear buds out and throwing them on my bed before I left my dorm and closed the door behind me.

I stood in front of Bakugou's dorm room and rolled my eyes.

"OI FUCKHEAD OPEN THE DOOR!" I screamed while pounding on the door.

I heard him laugh as I grew more angry.

"BAKUGOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA-"

The door swung open as he smirked at me.

"Can I help you short ass?" He asked over the loud music.

"Yeah can you fucking turn it down asshole" I said while crossing my arms.

"Mmmmm no I don't think I will" he responded while leaning against the door as I rolled my eyes and peaked past him, eyeing the speaker sitting on his desk.

"Fine then I'll do it for you" I said while pushing past him as I turned the speaker off, turning around to be greeted by a fuming Bakugou.

"WHAT THE FUCK DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS EVER TELL YOU DON'T TOUCH WHATS NOT YOURS!" He yelled at me.

"YEAH THEY DID BUT THEY ALSO TOLD ME TREAT OTHERS HOW THEY TREAT YOU!" I yelled back.

"I DON'T CARE YOU DON'T JUST BARGE IN AND TOUCH SOMETHING THATS NOT YOURS!" He yelled.

"OH YEAH LIKE YOU HAVEN'T BARGED INTO MY ROOM WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled back.

"OH FUCK YOU, YOU WERE BEGGING ME TO COME INTO YOUR ROOM THE OTHER NIGHT!" He yelled back at me.

"YEAH BECAUSE I COULDN'T SLEEP AND I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU!" I yelled back.

"WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY YOU COULDN'T SLEEP?!" He yelled at me.

"BECAUSE I WAS SCARED THAT YOU'D THINK I WAS BEING ANNOYING!" I screamed back at him.

"I WOULD NEVER THINK YOU WERE ANNOYING!" He screamed back.

"WELL I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!" I yelled.

he didn't respond and we both were panting, trying to catch our breath.

I looked up at him as he panted and looked back at me.

I felt my eyes widen as he grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his strong chest and wrapping his big arms around me.

I blushed as I slowly reached my arms around his torso and shoved my face into his chest.

"I would never think you were annoying dumbass" he mumbled while rubbing my back soothingly.

"Katsu I'm sorry" I said while looking up at him as he looked back at me.

"For what?" He asked.

"For fighting with you earlier, after school" I said while looking up at his crimson eyes.