No Nut November//E.Kirishima

Warnings:
sub!Reader x dom!Kirishima, Teasing, spanking, degrading, choking, cockwarming, punishing, dildo's, masterbation, cum eating, jealousy, overstimulation, lingerie, scratching, rough sex, sex toys, praising, daddy kink.

Enjoy sinners✔︎

________________________________

"So do you guys agree?" Denki asked while smiling at Kiri, Sero and Bakugou.

"Sounds manly, I'm in" Kiri said while smiling.

"Tch, fine I'll do it" Bakugou said while rolling his eyes.

"I'm in" Sero said while smiling brightly.

"Alrighty, no nut November starts now! You know the rules; no sex, no master bating, no watching porn, and no nutting" Denki said while smiling cheekily.

"Alright, let's do this!" Sero said while smiling.

Timeskip

Kiri opened the front door of his and Y/n's shared house.

He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Baby I'm home!" He yelled into the dark house.

"Your finally home Eijiro"

He looked up and his eyes widened as his cock stirred.

Y/n was walking down the stairs in lingerie.

"Eiji I was waiting for you, I've been needy all day and I was hoping you could help me out" she said while walking up to him.

"Uhm...today Denki asked me and the guys to participate in no nut November, and we all agreed. So..." Kiri said while blushing slightly as she stared at him with a pout.

"But Eiji" she whined, making his cock stiffen.

"I'm sorry baby shark...so sorry" he said while looking her up and down and biting his lip, resisting the urges.

"Please Eiji I want you" Y/n cooed in his ear, making him clench his fists to prevent his hands from moving.

He clenched his eyes shut and bit his lip, refusing to break his friends trust, no matter how badly he wanted to fuck her right now...so badly.

"I'm sorry baby but I cant" Kiri said as she pouted.

"Fine, then I'll just pleasure myself some other way" she said, referring to the dildo she kept in the closet.

He grit his teeth as he understood what she meant.

He hated the thought of her using a fake cock instead of his.

But he wanted her to be pleased.

"Okay, just make sure you don't make a mess sweetheart" he said through clenched teeth as he kissed her forehead and walked upstairs.

She stared at his retreating figure with a glare as a little pout graced her lips.

She crossed her arms.

A senile smirk appeared on her face as she ran upstairs and got her dildo.

She walked into their shared bedroom and smirked at Kiri as he laid on the bed.

"Y/n, do it somewhere else" he said in a warning tone.

"Too late" she said cheekily as she laid down on the bed and instinctively started rubbing her fingers down her slit.

"Eiji" she moaned as he clenched his eyes shut.

Kiri's cock throbbed painfully as Y/n moaned his name.