We're Fucked//T.Oikawa

Just a warning this one is sad and I'll give a TW for gore and sh so please don't read if that disturbs you!!!

____________________________

Y/n's POV

I closed the door behind me as I walked in the house, locking the door behind me as I took off my shoes, confusion filling my head when I saw a pair of red stiletto heels.

Those...aren't mine

I brushed past it as I put my bag down and stretched out my back while walking in the house.

I walked up the stairs but froze when I heard something, it sounded like...moaning.

I felt my heart clench as I forced my body to walk up the stairs, silently praying that my ears were wrong.

It was as if gravity was disobeying me, I felt like I would collapse at any second.

With a heavy heart and a light head I reached for the door handle of our shared bedroom.

I turned the handle but it clicked.

Why is it locked?

I started frantically pulling at the door handle, trying to open the door.

"Tooru? Why is the door locked?" I asked while pulling harder.

I heard shuffling before he responded.

"Sorry honey one second I was just changing and I didn't want you to see" he responded.

But he never locks the door...

My heart clenched again.

The door swung open to reveal him standing there in his boxers with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Your home baby!" He exclaimed happily while pulling me into a hug.

I pulled away as I saw the bedsheets out of order.

Why would the bedsheets move if he was changing...

"What's wrong honey?" He asked while looking at me worriedly.

I walked around the bedroom, checking everywhere I could before there was only one place left, the closet.

"What are you doing? Is something wrong?" He asked while holding my shoulders and smiling at me.

"Tooru let go of me" I responded, tears almost falling when sweat rolled down his face.

"But I missed my baby all day I just want to hold you-"

"Tooru let go of me. Now." I said while looking up at him while biting my lip, trying to hold back the tears.

He lifted his hands and instantly looked at the closet.

I turned around and grabbed the handle that belonged to the closet door.

I slowly opened it to reveal exactly what I knew was coming.

It was a naked girl.

Specifically...Tooru's ex

"Y/n I can explain-"

"Please. Save it." I interrupted Oikawa.

"But Y/n I-"

"Oikawa stop." I said as tears pooled in my eyes.

I never call him Oikawa.