ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ

"Hey!" I looked at Scott as he came over to me and Theo by my locker.

"Hey, Scotty."

"Hey, Scott." He and Theo did a handshake as I took out my books.

"What are you guys doing after school?" I opened my mouth to speak.

"Phee?" I closed my mouth and looked at the girl who said my old nickname.

"Lev?" I smiled and pulled her in for a hug. "Oh my god! It's you!" She laughed and shook us side to side.

"I thought you moved to New York?" I pulled away holding onto her arms, she did the same.

"I did! But I moved back."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I thought you moved to California."

"I did. It was time to come home." I laughed nodding my head.

"Yeah, I get it. Oh!" I pulled away grabbing Scott's and Theo's arms. "These are my friends, Theo and Scott." They waved as the others came over.

"Bee!" I looked at Sammy as he ran over, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Sammy!" He put me down and laughed, he looked over at Levi.

"Vi?"

"Hey, Sam." He quickly hugged her, spinning her around too. "Wow, I missed you too." He pulled away and smiled.

"How are you? How was Cali?"

"It was good."

"Oh, um, these are the rest of the guys, Tyler, Blane, and Bryce." I said pointing to them each, she waved shyly.

"So, Phee. Last time we spoke you were with an Andrew guy, are you guys still..?"

"No, we broke up. He actually goes here now."

"Oh, wow."

"Yeah." I felt an arm around my shoulder, I looked up at Teddy. "Hey, Teddy."

"Pheebs." I looked up as the bell rang.

"What classes do you have?"

"Um, English honors, Algebra 3 honors, free period, and Bio." I smiled and lynched my arm with hers.

"Good, you have all of mine except I have Cooking 3rd block." She nodded following me, Teddy, and Sam to class. I sat next to Teddy, Levi sat in front of Sam. I leaned closer to Teddy, "I wonder, how long it'll be till it gets awkward."

"What do you mean?" He whispered back, watching as the teacher wrote on the board.

"With Monica and Levi." I quickly sat up as the teacher turned around, I leaned over when the coast was clear. "He dated Levi a while back." Teddy laughed, I chuckled lightly.

"Ms. Stark, Mr. Roberson, is there something you want to share with the class?" I looked at Sam as he furrowed his eyebrows, I bit my lip as I and Teddy laughed, I shook my head at Sam's cousin.

"No.. No ma'am." I leaned back laughing silently.

"Uh huh."

"It won't happen again." I looked at Sammy as he threw a piece of paper at me giving me and Theo a look, Teddy leaned over slightly. I leaned in to hear what he's going to say.

"Someone's on their period." I covered my mouth, biting my hand before leaning in.

"Poor Samantha." We let out quiet laughs and leaned back.

--

"Well, the first period was fun."

"Don't you mean Sam's period?" We laughed silently walking to the table.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing. Nothing, it's an inside joke." I got out my food and my Body amour, I looked at the food, it was mac and cheese and hamburger helper. I took a bite sighing at the taste.

"You guys already have inside jokes?" I looked at Scott and Levi.

"Um.." Me and Theo looked at each other. "Yeah."

"You had to be there." Scott looked at Bryce, who shrugged his shoulders. Levi laughed, shaking her head falling out of the chair.

"Egg." Me and Sam said at the same time, we poke each other. "Jinx." Poked again. "Double jinx." And again. "Triple jinx." I poked him fast saying.

"Can't say anything till I say so, jinx." Sammy sighed and put his head down.

"I am so confused."

"Egg is an inside joke me and Sammy have had for.. many years, the jinx is something we came up with before I left."

"That's cute." I shrugged my shoulders as Sammy's girl choked on her food.

"Cute?"

"Like friendship, like brother and sister cute." Scott said carefully, Sammy tapped my shoulder pointing to his mouth.

"You can talk. And, Sammy's like my weird brother."

"You had one of those." I hit him in the shoulder.

"Thanks Sammy. And just so you know, you are way more weird than my brother."

"Whatever, mom."

"Ha, isn't that what you called our fifth grade teacher?" Me and Levi laughed, recalling the memory.

"She looked like her!" I leaned into Sammy laughing, he soon joined.

"No, remember when Phee went up to your crush and named all the embarrassing things about you."

"I said that to you." I recalled making Levi's laugh stop.

"Oh, that's right."

"That's how you knew about the night light?" We all busted out laughing, besides Monica and Amanda. "Shit." He put his head down remembering our friends are around.

"Some good old memories." I said about to eat my food, only to see Teddy eating it, seriously? "Do you ever eat?"

"Eh." I took my food from him and began to eat.

"I'll get my dad to make extra."

"For me too?" I looked at Sammy, furring my eyebrows.

"If you tell me.. do you still have the night light?" Sammy's face fell, putting his head down in defeat. "I'm messing, I'll see, Sammy."

"Thank you Bee."

"Theo?" We turned around to see... I felt my face fall.

"Did you all move here or something?" I asked, gulping down my food.

"Oh, sweetie. I wasn't talking to you. Theo."

"I have nothing more to say to you, Amy." So he knows her?

"But I have plenty to say to you."

"Then say it to someone who cares." He wasn't looking at her, just eating.. my food but I don't care.

"Hey, Phee." I looked at Levi. "You remember fifth grade, and you fell on the ground."

"Oh my god, I totally did a 360 into the ground."

"She looked like those rockers when they jumped in the air." Me, Sammy, and Levi laughed, forgetting about Amy behind us. Theo looked at us.

"You okay Teddy?" He shrugged his shoulders, eating whatever is left of my food. I rubbed his shoulder laughing at whatever Levi said next.