ꜱᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

Me and the girls guided ourselves to the bleachers through the crowds. We sat down hollering to the boys. Theo stopped running onto the grass, looking at me. I smiled lightly to myself as he winked. I messed with his jersey a little more, fixing it after I jumped up when we scored. Sam is not doing too bad, still getting a few balls kicked at his head. "Woo hoo, Let's go boys! Sam, get your head out your ass!" Some people laughed as I scowled at my friend.

"I like to see you do better!" My eyes grew as someone yelled.

"Yeah, Bee! I like to see you do better!"

"Samuel Paul Mikaelson!" His eyes grew and he ran, kicking the ball a little better. Everyone looked at me. "What?" I sat back down looking down at Theo who was shaking his head, teasing Sam as he ran next to him. I was probably the loudest person to cheer when we won. I ran down the bleachers with everyone, jumping in Theo's arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he wrapped an arm around me. "You did amazing, baby." I squeezed him lightly before pulling my face away, kissing his lips lightly.

"I had my lucky charm in the stands." I smiled more, resting my head against his chest.

"I love you, Theo. More than anything."

"I love you, too. More than anything."

"Right."

"Right." I smiled as he kissed me again. I looked up as it rained, laughing as Theo spun us around.

"The moon looks beautiful." I mumbled somehow not getting water in my eyes as I looked up. I looked back at Theo who's eyes shimmered in the rain and moonlight. A small smile formed on his soft yet rough lips. "God, you are so beautiful."

"You're so cheesy." He laughed, that damn laugh of his, sent the billon butterflies loose in my stomach, he bent down ever so slowly, resting his head on mine.

"I love you, Phoebe Stark. I really do." I smiled at him, kissing his lips lightly, until our friends pulled us away.

"Okay, we get it, you love each other." We looked at Sam, Theo put me down smirking. "Oh, hey, Bee."

"What was it you told me, 'I like to see you do better'?" Sam gulped and before he could move, the girls blocked his view.

"Shit.. Bee, hey, I.. I uh, you know what. I have nothing." I gripped his shoulder before kneeing him in the stomach making him gasp for air.

"Damn..."

"Isn't that the girl you yelled at? Telling her you'd like to see-"

"I didn't say no such thing. I'm not trying to die!" I rolled my eyes at the boys and looked back at my friends. We all just stood there for who knows how long, dancing in the rain, making weird poses and videos.

--

I dried my hair off, walking out of the bathroom, stopping when I saw Theo, strumming a guitar. "I don't know how else to sum it up

'Cause words ain't good enough, oh

There's no way I can explain your love, no

Ah, ooh

I don't know how else to sum it up

'Cause words ain't good enough, oh

I can't explain your love, no

It's better than words

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Better than words

Oh-oh-oh

Better than words

You drive me crazy

Someone like you

Always be my baby

Best I ever had, hips don't lie

You make me wanna, one more night

Irreplaceable (Yeah)

Crazy, we're crazy"

I smiled at him as he sang, I walked in behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He stopped playing, setting the guitar down, turning around in his chair, placing me on his waist. "I love it when you sing." I moved some of his hair from his forehead as I spoke. "You played well tonight." He smiled at me, grabbing my hand, kissing it lightly.

"It didn't matter if I lost, I still won. Because at the end of the day, it's me holding you." I felt a smile automatically fall onto my face, I licked my lips laughing lightly. "I love you."

"I love you, Theo. I really do. And.. I don't care if you win or lose. You still played well tonight. I love you. I love you. I love you." He smiled, kissing my cheeks, then my forehead, then my neck, my nose, then my top lip.

"I love you." He said before kissing my lips lightly.

--

Sam's pov-

When Phoebe yelled my full name, all of our friends knew I was in trouble. And when we won, Brooke jumped in my arms. "You played well, after Phoebe yelled at you."

"I'm sure she will kill me." So I wasted no time kissing her, I smiled into the kiss, breaking away when something hit my cheek, looking up to see it was raining. She laughed as I grabbed her hand, spinning her around. "Like a princess." She stopped, looking at me as I smiled at her. "My princess.. Brooke.. I love you." My hands would clam up slightly as I stared before the almost angelic human staring back at me. "I love you." I spoke softly again. Crap, what did I do? I thought to myself as I bit down on my lower lip, hoping she'd return the favor.

She looked at me for a few seconds. My head hung low and my captivating smile had faded from my face. Did she hear me right?  I thought momentarily, but before I could rationalize what had just happened, the three simple words escaped from her lips as well, "I love you." She said as I felt my heart begin to pound. I warily peered over at her as my blank expression formed into a simple smile. "Wow," She said softly as my calloused fingertips ran up her arm. "You have no idea how good it feels to have heard you say that."

My lips formed into a smile as I let out a breathy chuckle before saying, "Trust me, I do. I wish I had said it sooner. I just didn't know how to sa-" Before I could finish my thought, Brooke's soft lips had drawn themselves to mine, completely taking my breath away and leaving me wondering what the hell I was rambling about. When we pulled away, we saw Phoebe and Theo, basically eating each other's faces, so I walked over, interrupting them, once again, ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost the last chapter! XD- Jas :)