ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ

"So, what's up with you and Mr. Sexy?" I looked at Brooke as we laid on our stomachs.

"Who?"

"Theo." I made an oh face and shook my head.

"Nothing." She gave me a look. "I'm being serious." I rolled onto my back looking over at the boys playing football. Theo was laughing and shoving Sammy before throwing the ball. I noticed a bruise over his knee, huh? "He's just being there for me, you know."

"Yeah, Levi told us what happened, with you mom and.. you know." I nodded while sitting up.

"Want to play soccer?" We looked at Emma as she walked over, I slipped on my shorts and nodded.

"Sure." I motioned for Rebecca, Tracy, and Levi to come over.

"What's up?"

"Y'all want to play soccer with us?" They looked between each other shrugging their shoulders.

"Okay, since me and Phoebe actually played, we'll be captains." I nodded my head at Emma. "Phoebe, you get first choice."

"Levi, duh."  We high fived and laughed.

"Brooke. Of course."

"Rebecca."

"Tracy." I nodded and began to stretch.

"She just had to pick a sport you're really good at huh?" I looked at Levi.

"How good is she?" I grabbed a ball and threw it up, before it hit the ground I kicked it. It flew past Sammy's head making his eyes widen. "Well shit."

"Damnnnnnnn." I winked at Theo who was smirking at me.

"This should be fun." I said to the girls twirling around to them.

"Okay, those two trees behind you, Phoebe are the goal for your team. The ones behind me are ours. The water is out of bounds, and the blankets over there I had Brooke set up are out of bounds." I nodded my head walking to the middle to meet Emma. She smirked at me, I looked at Levi and nodded my head. Brooke whistled I kicked the ball to Levi, she dribbled it before passing to Rebecca. Brooke kicked it under her foot getting the ball, I ran to her doing the same before kicking it between Tracy's feet, passing it to Levi who scored the ball.

"Ha. 1 to 0." I paused and looked at her. "What are we going to?"

"Um, 20 I guess."  I nodded my head, Levi got in the middle with Tracy they laughed and made small talk till I whistled. We went on for a while the others seemed to get tired.  The score is now 18-17

"Becca, you can be the goalie, it's not much work and you seem worn. Levi, we can go for a few more." She nodded fist bumping me. I smiled and nodded my head a little. "We just need two more points." I walked up to the middle. Smiling softly at Emma. "After this, do you want to play volleyball?"

"Aren't you tired?"

"I'm just warming up, Em." She laughed as I took the ball once Brooke whistled, passing it to Levi. Emma was a little slow but still in it. We waited until Brooke went for the ball, Levi quickly passed. I kicked the ball and Tracy dived for it, but I quickly kicked the ball in the other direction making it in. "WOOH, just warming up baby." Em laughed putting her hands on her hips shaking her head.

"You have too much energy, chick."

"Eh, one more point, Lev." She nodded her head, getting ready in the middle with Brooke. Tracy is their goal. Levi looked back at me, I know that look. I nodded, smiling softly, here we go. Levi let Brooke take the ball. I waited till she passed it to Emma. Once Emma went to kick it in the air, I jumped up kicking it to Levi, I put my hands under me, as my body hit the ground, Levi let the ball hit her knee before dribbling it dodging the two girls, before scoring the ball. Rebecca ran over to me helping me up.

"That was-"

"What was that!?" I looked at Emma as she came over. "You could've hurt yourself like last time!" I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Em, I'm not Luke." Her eyes softened and she backed up.

"I.. I'm sorry. It's just."

"Being here. Playing soccer I know." Theo came over picking me up, I hugged him back.

"That was awesome! I didn't know you played soccer?"

"Yeah I did. I do." I was tackled as Theo pulled away from me, I looked and saw it was Sammy and Levi. "Ready for volleyball?"

"Sure." We pulled away, and began to set up the volleyball net. I looked at Amanda and Monica who were watching us.

"Y'all want to join?"

"We'll watch and eat this delicious cake." I nodded my head turning to the boys.

"I chose Sammy as a captain and... Levi, because you two are good at volleyball." They nodded playing rock, paper, scissors for the first choice, Levi won. "At least Sam's good at a sport." He shot me a look making me laugh, "and it isn't the sport he's in, what a shame, what a shame." He gave me another look about say something, but Levi cut him off.

"Phoebe." I walked over patting her shoulder.

"Theo." Awww, I looked at him as he came over.

"Looks like we're against each other."

"Scott."

"Looks like it." I pushed his shoulders as Sam called for someone else.

"Rebecca."

"Emma."

"Derek."

"Blane."

"Brooke."

"Tracy."

"Tyler."

"Bryce."

"Who's on what side?"

"You chose." I looked at the sides, both in shade thank god. I pointed left. "Okay. Let's go." I was in the front right, Scott on my left, Emma next to him, Blane in the middle, Tracy behind Blane on the left, Bryce on her right, and then Levi, who is our setter, behind me. On the other side of the next, it's Derek in front of me, Rebecca on his right, Theo on hers, Sammy is behind Theo serving, Brooke on his left, Tyler on her left, since they were short on one.

"Hey guys, I can be the score person, so it'll be even." We looked at Blane who was in the middle.

"Sure." He walked over to the side of the net. "Let's do this." Blane threw the ball in the air, Scott jumped up hitting it our way. Levi acted and bumped it over the net, Rebecca bumped it back, I jumped up and set it over the net and it landed on the ground.

"How the hell are you good at both?" I laughed and shrugged my shoulders innocently. They rolled the ball to us, Levi threw the ball in the air and set it over to them. Brooke bumped it over, Tracy dived down bumping it back, I smiled and watched as they hit it back, it went on for a while till Levi spiked it over, earning us a point. We went on for an hour or two before they won. I fell back on the ground exhausted, closing my eyes sighing as the wind blew.

"You good Pheebs?" I opened my eyes for my brown eyes to meet with his blue ones.

"I'm good." He held out his hand, I lifted mine, almost missing his.

"Yeah I see that." He grabbed my elbow helping me up, I leaned into him sighing. "You did good out there."

"So did you, Teddy." He shook his head, chuckling deeply.