The Mask of Deception Pt. 1

Fireworks erupt as the citizens of Ninjago City are celebrate the new year. People are dancing, instruments are playing, and parades fill the streets. In midst of the crowd, five members of the Sons of Garmadon hide among the people. Wearing colorful masks and spread out, they seem to fit in perfectly. They each make their way through the crowd without suspicion.

Suddenly they turn from the crowds and quickly make their way through alleyways and small streets. They meet each other in an alley bellow Borg Tower. Now they begin to climb. Up the sides of building and billboards. They glide down a conveniently place wire and jump onto the rail of the sky train. They jump over the incoming train before jumping onto the main road.

Finally, they reach the bottom of Borg Tower.

The one in white uses a gabbling hook which they use to climb to the top floor. The five stand back while the leader uses their sword to cut through the glass. They catch the glass before it shaders and enter the tower.

The room is full of artifacts new and old. The five spend a few minutes examining the items. But none of these are what they're looking for. Just as the others are about to give up, the leader spots a painting of Cyrus Borg himself. They push the others out of their way and heads toward the painting. They draw their swords and proceeds to shred the painting.

As the torn pieces fall, the Mask of Vengeance is revealed. The one wearing white reaches towards it but green stops him. They throw some kind of dust at the mask, which reveals it has been place behind laser sensors.

Green carefully places their swords in just the right angle that reflects the laser. They grab the mask and turn to show their success to the others.

Their victory is sort lived however. The one in white stupidly removes the swords, triggering the alarm. He shamefully hands the swords back to green and they turn to make their escape. Metal walls began to cover the window. They jumped out the window, barely making it without losing their heads.

It appears they are in the clear for a moment. Suddenly a green light moves quickly behind them. They turn around to see nothing. Once again the light appears and knocks the one in white down. They turn to find the one and only Green Ninja spinjitzuing behind them.

"Nice masks" He said, blasting one of them in the face with a green energy ball. "You could almost pass as ninja."

The leader motions for the others to distract the ninja while he sets up their escape. They jump at the ninja, trying to land a single punch. But these four are no match for Lloyd. He easily knocks them down, but they are able to distract him long enough to ready their escape.

The leader jumps onto the zipline they had just finished setting up, the other following close behind. Lloyd begins to chase them down but green cuts the line before he can catch them. All but one of the masked figures make it safely down.

The one in white screams as he begins to fall to his death. Luckily the green ninja catches him and sets him down gently. Unfortunately for him, the police are waiting. "Aw, man." He raises his hands in defeat.

From bellow the ones in red and black watch their accomplice gets shoved into a police car. Once it's clear that the cops nor Lloyd see them, they make their escape.

The one in green lands on the highway next to a construction site. They run past the traffic cones and safety signs as they toss off the green helmet. They emerge from behind a large container riding a large motorcycle, now dressed in black and red. With the mask strapped to the back, they speed off.

Lloyd, who is still swinging on the zipline, says over his coms, "Pixal, I need my car."

"Your coordinates, Master Lloyd?"