The Jade Princess Pt. 1

Lloyd notices Harumi's room is a mess. He looks around for any sign of the princess. He then looks out of her window and sees someone carrying a human-sized sack. He chases the suspected kidnapper through the city.

*****

The next morning, the ninja train in pairs in the palace courtyard. With the sun rising on the city's horizon, Lloyd discusses the events of the previous night with his friends. "Moonlit walks on the canal, sharing food—Ah! Sounds a lot like a date." Lloyd responds to Cole's remark by knocking him over. "It was not a date."

"A date: a social or romantic engagement. Often involving a meal or an intimate setting." Jay laughs and turns to Lloyd. "You can't argue with a nindroid!"

Lloyd continues to deny his feelings as the ninja continue to train. They take turns giving their advice to the green ninja. From Kai's overconfidence to Jay's jokes, Lloyd can't find their methods fit for him. He decides to take the final advice from Pixal, telling him to be just himself.

*****

Meanwhile, on a different side of town, Nya is racing her motorcycle through the streets with Mohawk close behind her. They weave through traffic before coming to a sharp turn into a small alley. They come to a quick stop and jump off their bikes. Nya takes off her helmet and uses the bike's rearview mirror to try and fix her helmet hair.

Mohawk parks his bike behind Nya's and laughs as he jumps off. "That was a great ride!" Nya scoffs and turns to him. "It was great but now my hair is all crazy! I have to look decent for this important mission!"

He walks up to her and uses his hand to mess up her hair more. "My hair is fine after the ride and I don't ever wear a helmet! Besides, your hair looks fine to me." She pushes his hand away. " That's because you have a gallon of hair gel on your head, Neo!" Nya takes out her ponytail and runs her fingers through her long raven hair before tying it back up.

"Come on, let's get this over with." Nya grabs Mohawk's arms and starts pulling him along when he doesn't move. "Wait, are you sure? Shouldn't we wait until she comes out?" She stopped in front of the theater and turned to him. "Mr. E's instructed us to meet her INSIDE the theater. Let's hurry so this doesn't last a second longer than it should."

He still hesitates as Nya opens the door. "Aren't you the least bit nervous? Haven't you heard the stories?!" Nya grabs his hand and drags him inside. "Of course I have! That's why I'm trying to hurry."

"Fine," Mohawk sighs. "But let's get a snack first!" He runs off towards the concession stand before Nya can protest. She groans before following him.

About 15 minutes pass and Nya crosses her arms as she grows even more impatient. "You're stalling" Mohawk shoved another handful of popcorn into his mouth. "No!" He said, trying to chew. They're standing outside the theater room showing the original Fritz Donnegan movie. They can hear faint, classic action movie sounds through the door.

"You done?" He nods and sets the empty bag on the floor. They push the large doors open and enter into an empty theater. In the front row, a mysterious figure can be seen. They cautiously make their way down the stairs towards the movie screen. Mohawk whispers in Nya's ear, uncertainty in his voice. "Hey, is that her?" "Who else could it be?"

"I hear she's crazy." Nya turns to scold him, saying, "Don't ever let her hear you say that. If she hears you call her crazy, she'll go crazy!"

"Then stop saying it." A sudden voice shushing them, causes them to stop. They exchange a weary look and continue slowly down the stairs. They whisper to each other, hoping that the scary person in the front doesn't hear them.

"I heard she jumped out of a ten-story building just 'cause she didn't want to take the stairs."

"I heard she dragged a guy on her bike for two miles, just 'cause he was looking at it the wrong way."

The figure pulls out a knife and points it at them, making them stop abruptly. "If you two don't be quiet, I have ways of shutting you up."

Nya clears her throat and speaks up. "Eh, sorry, Miss Violet, but Mr. E requested we get you." Mohawk steps forward and adds, "Yeah, yes. Something big's going down and—" He's interrupted by Violet's piqued interest. "Oh. Is there gonna be a fight?" Feeling less nervous about the encounter, Nya says with a smile, "Oh, yeah, Miss Violet. And maybe an explosion or two."

They both step back as the creepy lady jumps onto the seat of her chair to face them. "It's not Miss Violet. It's Ultra Violet!" They back away slowly as Ultra Violet stares them down and laughs. Shivers run down their spines and Nya is reminded why her friend stalled for so long. Mohawk runs out of the theatre, with Nya close behind. Back on their bikes, they catch their breaths. "Oh man, that was terrifying," Mohawk states, wiping sweat from his forehead, causing some of his facepain to transfer to his hand. "Let's head back before she leaves the theater, I've had enough for today." Placing her helmet on, they turn on their bikes and speed back to the Sons of Garmadon base.