The past where they met

Hikaru's and Kaoru's pov
We were sitting on a bench, it was snowing out so we were holding hand. Then we saw a girl in front of us. "Do you want to play hide and seek with me." "Sure but you have to know which one is Hikaru." Hikaru said. She pointed to Kaoru "Your Hikaru-" she pointed to Kaoru " -and your Hikaru." she said. She then saw our faces. "Im sorry, please dont cry." We then saw her eyes. They were purple our favorite color then we got to see her hair and face more clearly. She had long red hair and had the cutest face we've ever seen. "One day I'll figure out which is which then we could be friends and then you guys dont have to be alone I promise." She said. When she said that we where surpised to what she said. During the next few days she tryed her best to figure out wich is which. "Don't you get tired to trying and figure it out, I mean no one never do this nor think about it they just give up in the first day." Hikaru said angry. "No, I want to be friends so then you guyys don't have to be alone anymore nor have to be sad. Thats why I try so hard." She said then she pointed to Hikaru "Your Hi-Hikaru-" then she pointed to Kaoru "-and your Kaoru." They looked at her shocked. "How did you...." She just smiled. " Well during all these days I was observing you guys, you both are different in many different ways. Right, I've never told you my name, I'm Kisame Takahashi."
"I guess where friends now right Hikaru." Hikaru just nodded. The Kisame grabbed their hands and ran away from everybody else. "We should do pranks, I have a load of them." When she said that we were happy. After this we knew that our life was going to be the greatest.