☀That maid☀

3rd person pov
"Oh my, how cute you three look today! Just like little dolls. The one with blue hair is Hikaru-kun, and pink, Kaoru-kun, right?" She said I had a wig of purple hair while Kao-chan was in blue, and Hika-chan was in pink. "Wrong, Auntie." Hika-chan said. "The blue one is Kao-chan, and the pink one is Hika-chan." I said holding their hands. "You always get it wrong. You must be dumb." Kao-chan said. She laughed. "I'm sorry. You two realy do look exactly alike." She said. "Auntie, you look exactly like a frog. See?" They said and I pulled out a frog and it jumped on her face. Then that maid ran to her. "Hey! Oh, you boys! Madam, I'm sorry."
We where playing with the games that they gave to them. We played all of them and got bored. "Im bored Hika-chan, Kao-chan." Kisa-chan said bored. They faced eachother. "How about a night exploring." They both said. She grabbed both of them and walked through the house. Then they saw the maid trying to open the vault. "Huh, when did you guys come." she said surprised. "We were night exploring." Kisa-chan said with a blank look. "Since you saw me I have to make you quite."She said pulling out a knife. She ran up to them then Kaoru said "This bottom well tell the security guards to come." "Lets see 3... 2...." they said together. "Huh, wait..." she said the Kisa-chan pulled out a paper. "This has the code of that vault..." Hika-chan said. "We'll give it to you if you play with us." Kao-chan finished. She turnex her head then faced us again. "Ok what do you want to play." "The 'Which one is Hikaru' game!" Kisa-chan said happy.

"Hikaru are you sure that the code is save." Kao-chan said to his brother worried. "It's save, I folded it lots of times, she'll have to brake it in order to get it." Hika-chan said they both facex in the middle to see a sleeping Kisa-chan. Her hands where in the side of her head so then they interwided their hands with hers.

They woke up from the siren. They where trying to find the maid. They ran through the house Kaoru was holding Kisa-chans hand. 'Did she brake her promise' Hikaru said to himself looking behind him he saw Kaoru holding Kisame hand. She was still sleepy but he could see that she's sad. "Hikaru look" Kaoru said pointing to a window that was opened. They looked outside and saw the maid. "You broke your promise." Hikaru said. "Huh, oh I'm sorry I just cant tell the difference between you two." She then turned to Kisame. "Kisame I think that you'll be the only one tell the difference between them and that you'll become a lovely woman like your mom." She said. The twins turned to face Kisame and saw that she was in the burg of crying (She was in the middle of them). The maid then slided down the rope and disappeared in the dark night.