Chapter 1

You wake up on a cloudy race day ready to cheer for your father. You get up and get greeted at the door with your dog, you walk downstairs, "hey sweetie I'm making your favorite" Denny says while dancing with a spatula in his hand, you laugh and sit at the table. You go on Instagram and see your friend Ryan Blaney posted a picture with a guy, you ask your dad who it was showing him the picture, "that's chase Elliott bub" Denny said, your dad eventually brings out the food, when your done you put your plate in the sink and run upstairs to change, you wear a oversized Denny Hamlin #11 tee. You put on your makeup, brush your teeth, and curl your hair you go downstairs hearing Denny honk the car repeatedly, you rush out of the house and hop in the car, "dad why didn't you put the RV in the infield we wouldn't have to hurry" you say exhausted, "because I don't want to hand wash the dishes" Denny says while bonking the back of your head, "that's not a good reason" you sigh, "relax dude." Denny says. You get to the track and go to the pit to watch the race, "hey Chris" (Denny's crew chief) you say walking up "hey y/n, I was thinking you could talk to your dad during half of the race" Chris says, you squeal and jump with happiness, chase was watching you and started smiling chase while asking Ryan who you were, he just said you were Just a annoying friend.