Chapter 5

You get to the race track with the boys and go to your haulers. You head to the pit to get into your car, when you get in fist bump Denny's crew chief while he puts the safety net up.

     Your on the track practicing for Denny, 53 laps in Kyle Busch spins you out, you hit the outside wall, you look to see if there's any cars, you see chase coming trying to get out of the way but he still hits you, your spin to the inside and hop out of the car.

      After that you go to the car waiting for the boys. The boys come out and hop in the car silent.

      You put on righteous, half way in Ryan keeps tapping your shoulder, you yell "what" and he scream "I got a girlfriend" the boys get exited but you just roll your eyes.

     You get home looking at a old year book laughing at all of your friends pictures with Hailie deegan, Ryan pops in your room, "we're watching a movie wanna join?" He asked, you respond with "yah one sec."

   You hang up the phone putting year book away. You walk downstairs to watch the movie, you put the popcorn in the microwave, when it was done you jumped on the couch by Ryan.

     Half way into the movie you get a text from Gragson.

————————————TEXTS———————————-
Gragson- wanna hang out?
You- yah sure let me get ready.
Gragson- k, I'm coming over.
————————————STORY———————————-
      You tell the boys you have to go out. You run upstairs to do your hair, makeup, and change. You curl your hair and have a neutral makeup look, yiur dressed in a red floral tight dress.

     You walk downstairs and grab your white Gucci bag, you tell the boys boy and rush out of the door. You hop in Gragsons car he takes you to a outdoor movie theater.

    In the back of his car there was popcorn, pillows, body amour, monster energy drinks, and blankets.

     When the movies over he takes you home and kisses you while you walk out of the car (I
Promise you will end up with chase).