Chapter 3

When you got home you went straight to bed, well tried to but you can't stop thinking about dreamy chase. Eventually you stop thinking about him and go to bed. At 1:00am you get a strange message from a unknown number
———————————TEXT————————————-
Unknown- hey
You- uh who is this
Unknown- oh yah sorry I'm chase, chase from the track
You- yah yah I remember you. What are you doing up so late.
Unknown- playing video games
You- oh oh nice
Unknown- yah how's Denny doing
You- he's doing fine, I think, wait let me go check something out.
———————————STORY————————————
     You walk out to check on Denny but see him laying on the floor unconscious, your heart beat starts to go faster. You rush into your room and grab your phone, you call chase.
—————————-CONVERSION——————————
You- he's not doing so well (you say while crying beside him)
Chase- y/n you ok, what's going on (chase says panicking)
(You keep crying  and don't respond)
Chase- I'm coming over
——————————STORY—————————————
         Chase calls Ryan and tells him everything, Ryan and chase rush over to your house and come in worried, they see you crying by Denny laying down on the floor, they rush up the stairs. Ryan picks up Denny and takes him to the car, you couldn't walk so chase gave you a piggy back ride and sat by you in the car. You were crying in chase chest, chase kissed your head not knowing. You arrive to the hospital, you were sitting in the waiting room on chases lap still crying in his chest, "it's going to be ok, take deep breathes" chase says trying to comfort you. The nurse comes out, you stop crying and stand up with chase, "so?" Chase said ready for answers, "he's in a coma, sorry" the nurse says walking back into a employee only door, you burst into tears and fall to the floor but chase dosent let you fall....