Chapter 2

Your talking to Denny on the radio while watching the race, which was interesting, you see Denny get wrecked and the cation flag came out. Later in the race there was a rain delay, you tell your dad you're going to Ryan's RV you walk in and see Chase using your controller so you walk over and grab it from his hand, "wow wow, calm down, jeez" chase says while putting his hands behind his head to relax, "maybe I'll try that someday good request" Ryan starts to laugh, "good one y/n" Ryan says while laughing. After the video game which you won you guys walked out to get good food not crappy stuff out of Ryan's fridge. You all decide on hamburgers and see your dad there, you walk up and hug him, "who won the game" Denny asks "me duh" you say "that's my girl" Denny says while high fiving you, "she dosent seem so annoying" chase says to Ryan, "you'll see it soon" Ryan says back. When the rain was done and the track was dry the drivers start racing again, "dad the big ones behind you, pay attention to the road not the crash" you say into Denny's radio. Bubba Wallace won the race so you started to walk over to winners circle and hug Wallace "good job big boy" (that's the nickname you gave Bubba) "thanks" he says back while smiling. You walk back to Ryan and tell him your cold so he gives you his jacket, you could see the anger in chases eyes, Gianna (Ryan's girlfriend) comes over to Ryan and tells him she's cold, you give her the jacket she didn't think much about it since you and Ryan were friends since birth. Chase offers his jacket to you, you politely take it and put it on and smile at him. When you head to the car you give chase his jacket back and he says thanks, while smiling you wave and run to catch up with your dad.