Chapter 4

It's a week later and Danny still isn't up. You get a call from his crew chief, he asked if you could do the race for Denny, you said yes but didn't even know how to race. You asked to come over to learn, he said yes and you went to track. When you got there you say Ryan and chase eating subs on the bleachers, they look over and see you, "oh hey y/n" Ryan yelled while laughing "why are you here" chase asked you respond with "I'm practicing" "for what" Ryan asked "I'm taking over for Denny" "oh well don't kill your self" they both said and started to laugh. You went down to the pit to get in the car, when you get in the car you put on the helmet, "what do you know about cars" Denny's crew chief asked "idk lets see" you responded with. You had nice clean Laps, everyone was impressed. When the day was over you got out of the car and grabbed the car keys, you walked to the parking lot and got into your car but the boys came and asked for a ride you said yes and played the radio, my heart will go on was playing and the boys were yelling to the song it got annoying so you changed the song to put your records on. When you got home the boys went into the guest room. You went on YouTube to watch video on how to race a race car you got pretty good help and went to bed for race day. The next morning you wanted up and walk downstairs to see the boys dancing to sexy and I know it, you were annoyed so you put food in the microwave and took it to the door, and before leaving you told the boys to go get their fire suits and other supplies to get ready.