👑👑 ~ You're Enough

Ship:

Oikawa Tooru X Kageyama Tobio

Scenario:

Kageyama got really insecure after his final game in middle school and Oikawa tries to help him

3rd Person PoV~

That final game in middle school changed it all. He had friends, before, that is. Before they abandoned him in the middle of a game.

They lost, that day. Kitagawa Daiichi, lost in the finals that would have gotten them to Nationals.

And it was all his fault. To him, to everyone else. It was all Kageyama Tobios fault, He became the King of the Court, He drove everyone away, He ruined his own chance at going to the nationals.

He got home that night, and cried. Kageyama Tobio, cried over a lost game of Volleyball.

~~~~~

"Tobio~Chan?" Oikawa called out as he made his way into his younger boyfriends house the next morning. He knew what happened in the game the night before, he had been there to watch it after all. But Kageyama had ran home before Oikawa could get to him.

"Tobio?" He called out again, hearing no answer. He sighed and began to walk up the stairs, knowing Kageyama would be hiding in his bedroom.

Oikawa opened the door to find Kageyama huddled in his blankets, crying into a small plushie that Oikawa had bought him years before.

"Oh Tobi..." Oikawa breathed out as he say next to Kageyama on the bed. He pulled him into a hug and Kageyama started crying more.

"A-Am I n-not enough? Did-Did I do something wrong? I-Its my fault we didn't get to nationals! It-Its all m-my fau-faul-"

"Tobio stop that." Oikawa cut him of before he rambling got worse. "Tobi, you are enough. It's not your fault that you didn't get to nationals. You are most definitely enough."

Oikawa kept muttering loving words into his younger boyfriends ear, watching silently as he fell asleep in his arm.

"Goodnight My King." Oikawa murmured, kissing the top of Kageyamas head before he too fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the first Kageyama OneShot!
Sorry it's a bit shit.

Word Count: 353