Cast

Main Characters: 

Hello! I am Sumedh Mudgalkar

Hello! I am Sumedh Mudgalkar. I m an actor and i love dogs. I have 3 pet dogs: Abby, Ron and Chicko. My parents live in Pune. Currently I am having a break from the industry but would be back soon. 😀 Oh yes I forgot to introduce to her. She is my dream girl and her name is .... i dont know too . I am in search of her. You guys would already know her right for you might be thinking. Comment and tell the author whom do you think. 

Hello dear ones!! I am Mallika Singh and i live in Mumbai

Hello dear ones!! I am Mallika Singh and i live in Mumbai. My hometown is Jammu but I shifted here after my father's demise but I am not sad though I miss him a lot. Now you might be thinking why that's because I know that wherever he would be he would be happy and with Lord Krishna. Oh yes I forgot to tell you that  I am a devotee of RadheShyam and I derived this habit from my mom, Ruby Singh who is a classical dancer .  I also have a dog named Romeo. So that was about me. Lets see how the author weaves my life.  Till then I shall go. Romeo is calling me. Byeee...

Authors POV:

As currently Sumedh is having a  break from the industry I thought why not call him back right soo here we gooo weaving our female and male protagonist's life.

Supporting Characters: 

Ram : the person who would be introduced in the story soon.

Basant Bhatt: He is an Indian Television actor who made his debut in the series Arjun where he played the role of a school boy Varun. Thereafter he played the lead role of teenage Karna and Karna's son Vrishasena in the television series Suryaputra Karn. He is a very loving person who is very conscious about saving money. Already has a gf 😉😉 Comment down who do you think it to be. 

Siddharth Kumar Tewary: He is an Indian television producer and director. He is the founder of Swastik Productions, one of India's largest production house. He is a loving and caring person.

So these were the cast needed to kick start the story... lets see how the ride goes. 

Authors note : PLEASE READ ONCE 👇

I thought to make this an actual story instead of one shots wherein various events would be introduced so enjoy the ride. 

Do comment your views below pleasee. 

Please comment  and vote to show your love. 🙏🤞

With love

Prachi ❤❤