A New Member Part 1

Sumedh's POV

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and I was getting bored. Few days ago mom and dad had visited me along with Abby, my mom's love whom she never leaves. I was getting bored as it was a holiday and I had already completed all my chores. I was thinking about Ron, the happiness he bought. Ah! It was so positive, full of innocence and love. I loved him soo much and still do but due to my shooting schedule I couldn't take the best care of him so I had taken a decision of giving him to Swapnil so that he could take better care and give him more love. 

I was thinking about him when my not-so-stupid-brain decided to call Swapnil and ask about his and Ron's condition. After all he was my bwoyy. Cute, loving and understanding. 

So with these thoughts in my mind, I called up Swapnil:

SM: hello bhau! Kay chalanya? Apana kase ahata ani ron kasa ahe? kya kar raha he woh abhi?

SW: Namaskar namaskar! Aaj kaisa yaad ayi apne bhai ki re? Achha samaj gaya. Ron ki yaad aa rahi he... haina?

SM: Are ha yaar , Mein bohot miss karta hu use aur tujhe bhi. Ham kitni masti karte the. Ab to mujhe kantala ata hai. 

SW: Sahi baat hai. Ruk thodi der baad phone karta hu. Aaicha phone hoy. 

SM: Ha ha koi baat nahi aramse. Chal bye.

Time lapse

I was driving my car departing from the shop after bringing some commodities when I suddenly saw a pet shop and an idea struck my fantastic-crazy mind- To have a new pet. 

My so in love with Mallika brain popped out of nowhere and started rambling to me:

Brain: Anyways mallika is angry on you. You can even surprise her.  I hope you remember that She has not been talking to you from past 2 days just because you don't eat properly. 

Me: ( whining) Now come on. You understand na. 😔😔

Brain: Ya ya I know😏. After all I am your controller. Now shut up and do as I say. Go and find yourself a good pet. This will also keep you company and Mallika's mood will also meliorate. 

Me: For the first time in ages you have given a great idea. Thanks brainy.😚😚

Brain: What did you say? 😠😤

Me: nothing .. I was just thanking you.😗🤐

NOTE: Pl know that sumedh and mallika haven't confessed yet.

X-X-X-X-X-X

While thinking all this, I stopped at a pet shop and was seeing all the dogs when suddenly a small little doggie came to me. At first I thought she was going somewhere but I got confused when I saw that she had made herself comfortable near my shoes. She was cuddling so cutely and my instincts couldn't let me leave her so I scooped her up and took her to the shop owner. 

On reaching there I got to know she was very young and was a girl. While I was handing her over to the owner she wouldn't let go my shirt so I decided why not keep her as I already wanted a dog and she would be the best company. With such thoughts in my mind I immediately bought her and some necessary items for her. 

After securing my buddy in her seat I started my way back to my home.

Mallika be ready for a surprise!!!❤❤🎁🎁

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

So readerss! First time I updated so early 😛😛

Anyways, this was the first part the second one is yet to come. I will try to publish it at the earliest. 

And please vote and comment down your reviews. It motivates me alot. 

🌸🌸I HAVE MANY IDEAS DRAFTED ALREADY BUT THOSE ARE OUTLINES SO ONCE I GET TIME I WILL SURELY UPDATE THEM. I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING MY STORY.🌸🌸

🦋Radhe Radhe🦋

Yours truly,

Prachi <3