Their First Meet : Part 3

Hello dearies! Back with a new chapter...😃

Sumedh's POV

I was walking with Ron outside the hotel in which I was staying. Yep, I was staying in a hotel as the results of audition were yet to come so I was staying at the Sunrise Hotel. Walking and walking I found myself lost in the tunes of Sun Ri Sakhi when the blarring tune of 'I will be there' by the Jackson  5 took me by surprise and to my happiness it was Swapnil, by best buddy. 

Conversation b/w Sumedh and Swapnil:

SU: हाय! तू कसा आहेस? सर्व ठीक आहे का? ( Hi! How are you ? Is everything alright? )

SW: नमस्कार! होय सर्वकाही व्यवस्थित चालू आहे. राधाकृष्णांचे निकाल आले आहेत हे सांगण्यासाठी मी तुम्हाला बोलावले. आणि (Hello! Yes everything is going well. I called you to tell that the results of radhakrishn have arrived. AND )

SU: आणि? ( And? )

SW: आणि भगवान कृष्णाच्या भूमिकेसाठी तुमची निवड झाली आहे !!!!! ( and you are selected for the role of lord krishna )

SU: Kya ??? Sachii. Yaar swapnil tu hi mera yaar hai. Mujhse pehle tune jaan liya. मी तुझ्यावर खूप प्रेम करतो.

SW: Pata hai pata hai. Congratulations bolne ke liye hi phone kiya tha. Pehle to office jake aa phir baat karenge...

SM: Ha Pakka. Thanks bhai. Chal bye.

Call over

Time lapse

I was on my way to the Swastik office and was waiting for other members to arrive as the meeting was yet to start. My enthusiasm and happiness knew no bounds and it was easily seen on my face. I was  really happy and excited to play such a diverse role and this would be a great opportunity for me to make my carrier successful and my parents proud. Thinking all these, My reverie was broken by a knock on the door. Thinking it to be SKT Sir I stood up but to my astonishment there was a tiny little girl who seemed unknown of the cruel world with a moon sized smile on her face. Thinking her to be a assistant I asked about SKT sir to her. Buuuttt. To my Surprise she was an actress. Eh. I was completely baffled. She was soo tiny okay maybe I exaggerated a bit but still. Taken aback, I shooted an apology and made my way towards my seat and immersed myself in my fans' love on Instagram and I thought of posting a picture and giving them a hint about my new project. So I being the notorious kid I am , i captioned it simply " Well hello there Swastik! "

While I was captioning it I saw the girl smelling the flowers kept on the table and feeling

While I was captioning it I saw the girl smelling the flowers kept on the table and feeling. Oh shoot I don't even know her name. No problem SKT Sir will tell when he will come why should I ask.😎😏

While I was thinking all this, she asked me if I was Sumedh , so me being me;  'strictly professional' , curtly nodded before calling SKT Sir. After the short call sir arrived and the meeting went smooth expect for a big surprise to my fragile little heart that that girl uh sorry Mallika would be playing Radha. hmm. Seems like I need to break the ice. So after the meeting, while parting our ways we had a very short conversation and I concluded that she was verryyyy shy yet insanely polite for this cruel world. Shaking off her thoughts, I went to my car off to pack my belongings and ready to shift in Umergaon.

Holla ! I am back. I know it was a very long break and I was just puzzled a lot so apologies for the delay. 

I am thinking of making this a collection of short stories. Just small stories to entertain instead of big chapters. So this one was about their first meet. The next chapter would be another short one.

 I hope you enjoy and sorry for the delay. Really sorry. I lost someone really special just due to covid. So guys please stay safe and take care. 

Radhe Radhe 

Love,

Prachi