They Meet Part 1

It was a magical feeling. There was smoke everywhere yet something or someone to be precise was very clearly visible. He was turning towards her when suddenly the crowd around her started becoming more clear. When all of a sudden the boy disappeared and so did the crowd. When she woke up.

It was one of the many magical dreams that she had when suddenly the sun started showering its love on her face filtered through the windows.  Thinking about her well wisher she went in the bathroom and came out after getting fresh. When suddenly she heard her mother's loving voice.

MM: Mallika!! Are you ready or not?? Today is a big day for you. Mallika.....

M: * coming out of her wonderland * Yes maa ... I am ready. I remember that today is the big day for me; the selections for RK serial. * coming in the hall * I hope I get selected maa. I really wanna make you proud. I hope I can repay your love by my hardwork.

MM: Yes mallika, you surely will, I believe in you 😊😊Now have breakfast and go to the temple for taking radheshyam's blessing for this work.

After having a filling breakfast and going to the temple Mallika sets out to make her way into the Swastik productions.

On reaching the Swastik Productions for the selection of various roles in the radhakrishn serial.

M: O.M.G. This is soo huge. Oh its almost time for my auditions. 

AUTHOR'S POV

When mallika was going in she suddenly bumped into someone , a boy to be very precise. Guess who.

Those of you who guessed Basant are right. It was Basant wearing a simple tee and jeans going for the audition of RK. 

B: Hey! I am sorry. I didn't see you.

M: That's ok. Btw I am Mallika Singh. 

B: I am Basant and I have come here for Balram's auditions...

After chatting for a few more minutes, it seemed that both of them bonded really well but the time wasn't in their favor. It was almost time for their auditions and so they had to bid their farewell.

At Pune

A boy was playing with Ron and Abby when suddenly his blaring ringtone disturbed their moment.

S: Hello! 

Other person: Hello! Is this Sumedh Mudgalkar? 

S: Yes please

Other  person: Good morning Sumedh. I am Eesha and I work in Swastik Productions. There is a requirement for the role of Ayan. Would you like to audition for it?

S: Oh yes! Sure

Eesha: Ohk Great!  Then please reach the Swastik Office tomorrow  at 11 am sharp

THE SWASTIK OFFICE

Mallika and Basant enter the building and part their ways according to their roles. It is time for Mallika's audition

Judge: Mallika Singh please

M: Yes sir,

Saying so ... (Will be continued in next chapter)

Authors note:

So this was the part 1. It was a short one but it is a filler kind of chapter. The real story starts from the next chapter. ✨So be ready to get enchanted in our protagonists' story. ✨This story might seem a bit clichéd. Please bear with it and do tell and suggestions or amendments if necessary.

And one more thing, is it going slow ... shall I fasten the pace? Please comment your views below 🙏

One more thing in this story there may be time intervals of a large time span like I may go on from festivals to occasions. As this is my firs attempt at writing I am an amateur writer so please please comment down any views. They really motivate me. Criticisms are welcome. 😃

Thank you

With lots and lots of love

Prachi❤❤