CHAPTER 2

===================
3RD ₱3R$0N$ ₱0^ 
===================

_________________________________________

  Lisa blanky looked straight ahead. She had lots of things on her mind as it was going to be her 13th birthday on the day after tomorrow. She couldn't stop smiling at the thought.

   If she could just make it her birthday everyday then she would. Her cheeks began to sore since she was smiling through out this day. She was very excited for her birthday to come. One the reasons why she was excited was because her brothers where going to come home in that specific day.

  She went out of her room, jumping around in excitement. She went to the kitchen and poured water on her cup.

" Yoh! " Jimin raised his hands up and waved at her sister upon entering the kitchen. Lisa glanced at him as she was drinking water.

She gulped a few before responding to her brother with a smile as Jimin who was awestruck, placed his hand on his heart and dramatically pretending to faint which earned a chuckle from his sister.

Lisa walked up to him and squatted down and began to poked a finger on his puffed cheek " mochi.. " Jimin fluttered his eyes open upon hearing her words. " Mochi?? " He asked and she nodded but didn't say anything.

She then layed with him on the floor as Jimin observed her movements. " Oppa... " she looked at him. " sarang hae" she smiled gently and hugged her brother tightly.

Although she was sad that 4 of her brothers weren't here. Taehyung, Jimin and especially her mother never let her felt alone and disregarded and she was thankful for that.

Jimin put his hand on the back of her head and slowly kissed her head and replied, " Nodu Sarang "
_________________________________________

March 27th,

Lisa fluttered her eyes open. As she excitedly got ready

She wore a plain white dress that her mother got her a while ago for her to wair on her birthday. This was one of her favorite dresses now. She smiled happily upon seeing her reflection from the mirror as she then went downstairs to the kitchen to find her mother.

Lisa peeked in the kitchen to see her mother casually going through the refrigerator. Lisa smiled and went towards her mothers side " Goodmorning mom! " she exclaimed.

Seo-Hyun chuckled upon hearing her daughters voice and she then turned towards her direction.

" Goodmorning.. " Seo-Hyun pecked her puffy cheek as Lisa giggled. " Eomma.. "
She fluttered her eyes cutely. " Didn't you say they were going to come early?.. " Her mother immediately understood that she was referring to Jin and the others.

Seo-Hyun pursed her lips together as she gently brushed a thumb on her daughters cheek. " Im sorry honey, but im afraid they can't come today as they promised because of school. You see, they have an exam coming up and you know... " Seo-Hyun sighed sadly.

Lisa lifted the corner of her mouth. " Its okay... " Lisa couldn't bring up a smile so she instead, hugged her mother to cover up her disappointed expression.

" How about we go out, hmm?? " Seo-Hyun knew her daughter, and she could tell how disappointed she was. I mean she waited till this day for their family to finally be complete since her brothers has been gone for a while now.

Lisa slowly looked at her mother and nodded slightly. Seo-Hyun smiled and then told her to get ready and to tell Taehyung and Jimin while she got ready herself

When they were done getting ready, they then got on the car and drove forth to their destination.

After a couple of minutes past, Lisa gradually fell asleep as she leaned on the window. Taehyung, who was beside Lisa glanced at her, and upon seeing her state he made her sleep on his lap. He stared blankly ahead on the road when he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He turned his head only to see Jimin asleep as he leaned on his shoulder.

He frowned but didn't say anything.

________________________________________

Soo??

Im just here to announce that once i finish all the book that ive currently published. I wont anymore anymore... thats all thank u =)