CHAPTER O

===================
3RD ₱3R$0N$ ₱0^ 
===================

_________________________________________

   Inside the hospital, there are 6 youths, waiting outside the delivery room. Their faces showed anxiousness as they listened to their mothers screams, groans and cries behind the big wooden door.

Her screams inside the room were loud enough to go through their ears outside the room.

Kim Taehyung, the youngest one. Who is currently 2 years old, began to cry while in the arms of his older brother, Kim Namjoon. Namjoon gently patted his back and whispered on to his ear, that everything was going to be okay despite being anxious himself.

After almost 6 hours of pure torture. Listening to their mothers mournful cries; The wooden door burst open, revealing a doctor who was currently in the middle of removing his mask

They silently watched him. After while the doctor finally noticed them. He then slowly walked his way towards them. The doctor smiled gently, " Are you perhaps related to the patient? "

They nodded quickly after hearing his question. " Yes.. She is our mother... Is she okay? " 10 year old Kim Seok-Jin [ The eldest child out of the six ] asked worriedly.

The doctor nodded and patted his head. "  She's okay now.. Shes currently resting. Who'd you like to go in? " Jin slowly looked up to him innocently; before slowly nodding. He then gestured his younger brothers to go inside with him

They walked towards the door and opened it. Their eyes sparkled brightly seeing their mother breastfeeding their new member of there family

After a while, she noticed them and so she then gestured them to come closer and they obeyed. They silently walked beside her on the bed side and stood there silently

" eomma~ " 2 year old Kim Jimin
[ who is Taehyung's non- identical  twin ] sobbed out a word. Their mother smiled sweetly and held out her freehand; and gently brushed his puffed cheecks.

" Who'd you like to see your little sister... " They nodded eagerly which earned a low chuckle from their mother.

She then moved the baby away from her chest, making the little one cry. The youths eyes were filled with adoration just after seeing their new born, baby sister.

Jin's eyes sparkled cutely while looking at his mother. Looking at his son's; so called "puppy eyes", she chuckled. She knew her son was about to make a request. Jin bit his small but pump lips,
" Eomma.... " His mother hummed in response.

" Can i.. ermm.. hold her.. Just for a minute " Hearing his words, his siblings  swipped their heads and looked at him. Fire burning in their eyes as they glared him.

Their mother smiled gently at him. "Ofcource you can, hun " She extended her hand and gently placed the baby in his arms as her other sons eyes twitched with envy. Jin smiled brightly upon holding his sister.

The little one who had cried before; stopped when she comfortably settled in his brothers arms as her lips curved up in to a smile making her cheeks puff. And upon seeing this, they went awestruck.

Jin clenched his fist; to stop himself from pinching his sisters round cheeks since he was afraid that he might hurt her.

Feeling the hands that carried her had tensed, she felt uncomfortable. She scrunched her little buttony nose before slowly fluttering her eyes open.
The once who had sent death glares at the one who was carrying her, stiffed.

They widened their eyes upon seeing their sisters ocean blue orbs. She did not inherit their mothers golden brown orbs which means she had probably inherited it from her father.

The little girls father is a mystery to them. Their mother ' Seo-Hyun ' had a one night stand with a mysterious man at a bar. He was a foreigner. Seeing her daughters eyes and features, it had reminded her of the man from that night.

Dont get her wrong, she had divorced 3 years ago with the man who'm she had been with for almost 15 years. It was a neat and expected divorce, And they had already discussed that she was getting the childrens custody. Seo-Yun hadn't came in contact with him for years now. It had been said that her husband was been doing well over the years.

Her thoughts were cut off when a knock was heard. And after a while, the door opened and a nurse came in...
" I will take the baby away now.. " The nurse was smiling brightly at them but the youths reaction where the the opposite.

Readying to leave, she had then remembered something. She turned her body around and asked, " Have you decided the baby's name, ma'am? "

Seo-Hyun smiled gently at her before turning her heads at her son's. " Do you have a suggestion? " The boys widened their eyes upon hearing their mothers question, as they then looked amongst themselves and discussed in a low tone.

Seeing this, the Seo-Hyun and the nurse couldn't help but chuckle.

After a while the youths nodded amongst themselves and turned at their mother. " Kim Lalisa " they said at the same time.

Seo-Hyun chuckled at them and ruffled her son's hair. " Lalisa it is... ". The nurse's heart warmed at the mother and son's internaction. She looked at the baby in her arms, ' you'll live a good life, little one ' she thought.

But little did she know that what she had thought they would be, would be the complete opposite..

-------

Ermm... like the changes?

_________________________________________

Meme of the day:

Thats me when i try to write new chaps but dont have any motivation to do so

Thats me when i try to write new chaps but dont have any motivation to do so. =/

(╥﹏╥)( TДT)(ㄒoㄒ)(/ω\)(╯︵╰,)