Chapter 5

(he flips her over and starts kissing her rigorously, a little tear streams down his face)
Jasmine (wiping the tear): Wait, are you sure you want to do this?
Daveed: Believe it or not, I had to force myself to lose feelings for you. For a long time of our first few months of knowing each other during Hamilton, I was deeply interested in you. So much I had to distance myself from you cause I'd get "excited".
Jasmine: Really?
Daveed: Yeah, and so all of this. Is kind of like a dream come true.
Jasmine (kissing him and biting his lip): You're so sweet. I wanna let you know, I feel the same way. This is more than just revenge for me. I will admit, if Ant and I hadn't of kissed in that bar, I would've gone for you. You're sweet, handsome, and you got this sexy ass beard.
Daveed (getting harder): I-
Jasmine (putting him on his back): Shhhhh...
(she takes his shirt off and trails kisses down his torso until she reaches his "not-so-little friend". she pulls his shorts down, quietly gasps, and gives him a blowjob. backtrack)
Anthony (still having sex with Emmy): Yo..they deadass fucking right now. In my house!
Emmy (moaning): Will you relax! Remember, we're fucking too!
Anthony (stopping): I know, but. Hold up.
(he runs over to the vent and opens it more so Emmy can hear. at this point, Daveed is just starting to confess his love for Jasmine)
Emmy: What the fuck?! Am I just some rebound to him?!