Chapter 8

Anthony: Baby?! AYO LET ME IN, RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
(Jasmine opens the door, throws the ring at him, then closes it. she doesn't lock it)
Anthony: Is this? You're making a mistake!
Jasmine: No, the ever mistake I ever made, was believing you when you said you'd never break my heart. Six years, Anthony...you just wasted six years...let that shit sink in.
(Anthony barges into the room. by now, Jasmine and Daveed are in their undergarments)
Anthony: Fuck the both of you. You know what, Jasmine. I'll admit it. I just cheated on you. But at least I'm not leaving you for Emmy.
Jasmine: Who said I was leaving you?
Daveed: You're not gonna leave him?
Jasmine: Of course not. I'm gonna stay with him for publicity and just fuck you. You're definitely gonna be my boyfriend, it's just that I don't want the public asking questions, that's all.
Daveed: Ya know, I can handle that. So let me get this straight, outside the public eye, we're gonna be together. But in the public eye, you're gonna act like you're still with Anthony?
Jasmine: Sadly, yes.
Anthony: Do I get a fucking say in this?
Jasmine: Nope. And if you say anything about this relationship, I will tell the world how everything went down today. And that you got caught sleeping with Emmy and so I got with him and a relationship bloomed out of it.
Anthony: Fuck you, I'm going to bed.
Jasmine (grabbing Daveed's hand and leading him out the room): Okay, we'll leave you be.
Anthony: The fuck is that supposed to mean?
Jasmine: I know for a fact you don't think you're about to sleep in my bed that I paid for?