《chapter 5- ink》

¤¤RECAP¤¤

"Wait sans" paprus said, his voice filled with curiosity
"Hm?" Sans hummed

"What did you do?" Paprus asked

"Well......."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sans began to explain his day and as soon as lust came into the story paprus got mad that someone would try to do anything lustful to his brother, paprus decided that he will keep a better eye on sans.

After sans finnished his story it was time for the next period. "Welp, bye bro" sans said and got up "Goodbye brother!" paps said and got up.

Sans sighed and walked to gym, 'why did i have to go to gym, why is gym even a thing' sans thought to himself as he walked to the Gym.

"Hey" sans heard from behind him, he turned around; it was ink? Well that's what he guessed anyways, he looked similar yet diffrent to nightmare...same AU perhaps?

"Heya" sans said to the other skeleton "dont ya hate gym" sans said; ink only shrugged "we're doing dodge ball i think" ink said, "WHOA whoa whoa there buddy DODGE BALL isn't that dangerous considering most if not all of us only have one HP!?" Sans said ink smiled "oh no, they are soft balls, not proper dodge/basket balls so they can't hurt us" ink explained. "Oh...now I feel dumb " sans mumbled before inks hand made its way to his shoulder "dont worry about it, I find it good that your worrying for the safety of yourself and others, but i can reassure you its all safe!" Ink said with a proud smile, just before getting hit on the side of the head with a ball "ah!" Ink yelled in supprise and turned to look at who threw it. It was nightmare. "Do you mind!? I'm talking here!" Ink yelled at him "God are you deaf!? The game started already!" Nightmare yelled back.

Sans stood there confused.

Team 1 was the bad sanses; Team 2 was the good sanses

"no fair! Redo!" Ink yelled "fineeeee" nightmare yelled in annoyance.

"3! ....2 ! ....1!.........GO!" Blue yelled and everyone went to pick up a ball other than sans "I dont wanna do thissss " he complained, blue smiled at him "dont worry about losing friend! Your on the winning team!" Blue said "that's not what I'm worried about,....im to lazy for this" sans said .
"To bad!, it's a good bonding exercise" Blue said.

After fifteen minutes, sans got his by a ball and was out, he sat on a bench.

Five minutes later killer sat next to him "Heya buddy" killer said "uhhh hi..?" Sans said.

TBC

WORDS USED: 435