Disturbance in my Smithy

Ivan's POV

Hello my name is Ivan I am the one who inherited the mind of bladesmith. I like cooking. And I was In the smithy. Where I forge a sword and suddenly a girl appeared or crashed on my house breaking the sword in the highest Celsius of flames. I was about to be angry.

No POV after the accident

Issei: Kid!

She was swoop by the clone and going being knock going to the house.  There was someone who is appearing who has A White Haori and Black hair. He was pissed

He brought out a sword out of mid air

Issei smirked about this  sword can be weak against Trihexa  666

And then the sword was with Gale and Flames

??? : You condescending motherfucker beast!  My sword is ruined.

He started a chant to destroy the beast.

A flame that can destroy.. Fate and karma severely cut..

??? : My sword is the one who will cut bone nor flesh it cuts entity. With single strike to cut fate and karma itself. Take this Sengo Muramasa!!!!

A blade itself cuts through the beast and dies

It was Ivan from Kuoh Academy

Ivan : Son of a bitch. Heres the girl I caught her. Because of that beast I have to start again if you excuse me.

They were all shocked. Ivan didn't have any power at all they thought he was weak. He was hiding his presence and living all life.

Rias POV

Rias : Did you see that?!

Issei : Why Do we have to make him join us his an idiot!

His gauntlet spoke

Ddraig : Not quite. That sword of his can cut me out of existence. And Trihexa was cut by single slash of blade.

Everyone was shocked.

Sona : We didnt knew I thought he was normal but not.

Kiba : That sword of his. It feels divine and his sword. It was cutting edge.

Koneko : I am glad he saved someone. He is pissed just his blade being unfinished and broken.

Kiba : Yeah. That sword must be a masterpiece.

Everyone was chattering and Rias found one solution.

Rias : How about we make him join us

Sona : No I found him first

Serafall : Making a move? So tan? You like him don't you. He made you food?

Sona was blushing she likes Ivan. But making him husband is sort of out of the question.