The Unsent Project.

" I used to believe in you alone and I was happy.
But like a joke, I am left alone.
You used to promise me with your pinky finger.
But in the end,

   Nothing ever lasts forever."

                        ~Crooked (GD)
---------------------------------

Jennie

"Hey, bitch!" I looked up from my computer and groaned when I saw Irene entered my office.

"What now?" I asked looked back on the screen again, checking the reports of my employees for the growth rate of the company.

"Ooh, CEO Jennie is busy again." Irene said, I noticed she already sat in front of my desk, leaning in with her hand on her chin.

Irene, my bestfriend since college. We have our own company. She has Bae corporation which is built by her parents and now she is the CEO. But she most likely handle the winery field. Their company is the second largest company here in Korea. Guess what who's the largest? Of course mine, The Kim Corporations, a multinational company. We run in many kinds of platforms. Like construction, technology, food, services, malls and many more. I manage the Fashion industry, which is called 'Call me Jennie' more likely the famous fashion brand not only here in Korea but also around the world.

"Yes Irene, and this CEO doesn't want to be disturbed by your freaking noise." I spat harshly. I'm managing my company closely. I just don't want things to not go my way because I want to show my parents that I can handle this company myself.

"Busy and grumpy" I heard Irene whispered but its loud enough for me to hear it. I glared at her and went back working again. Irene groaned.

"Oh come on Jen, loosen up! Its already 2 hours past working time! And your Secretary is still there outside!  Come on help your poor secretary! By the looks of it, she looks so haggard and hungry! You little piece of shit!" Oh shit, Irene's right. I looked at my wall clock and it's already 7 O'clock in the evening.

"Shit, wait I'm gonna call her." I dialed my secretary through the office phone. Poor her I should have said that I will work overtime.
"Yes Ms. Kim?" My secretary answered immediately. I can't help to notice the tiredness in her voice. Gosh, Jennie what were you thinking?

"Hey, Tzuyu. I'm sorry I kept you waiting. Don't worry about me, okay? You can go home now." I answered softly. I really feel guilty because I'm too caught up in working.

"Are you sure Ms. Kim? I mean, I can still stay here for a few more hours if you need anything Ms." Tzuyu replied. She is one of my most hardworking employee here and I can really see her dedication on this job. "No Tzuyu, I'm fine okay? Please head home now. Its already late, your family might be worried sick. Be careful on your way,okay? And I insist." I said. I just wanted her to rest. I heard her sigh in defeat, knowing she can't change my mind "Okay, Ms. Kim. Please take care too." Tzuyu replied softly.

"Thank you, Tzuyu." I hanged up the call. I released I tired sigh realizing I've been working the whole day already.

Irene was still sitting in front of me, waiting for the call to end. "Now you bitch, stop working. I'm gonna show you something." Irene said while searching something in her bag

"Whatever that is, I already have a copy of that ." I said cockily and winked at her. She rolled her eyes. "It's not what you think you pervert." I chuckled.

She brought out her phone and I raised my brow in confusion. "Bae, I know what a smartphone is. I'm not like from the 60's." Irene rolled her eyes again. Haha, its fun to annoy her since she started it.