Bestfriends.

"They say, In between two bestfriends, usually there is one secretly loves the other."
            - Must be love, 2012

Third person's Pov

"LISA!!! COME BACK HERE! STOP AVOIDING ME!" Lisa's bestfriend Jennie, shouted angrily. Jennie was chasing the thai that is few meters ahead from her. "DAMN THOSE FUCKING LONG LEGS!" Jennie fasten her pace to catch Lisa.

In the other hand, Lisa was thankful that the Gods have given her those fucking long legs because Lisa didn't want Jennie to hear her racing heartbeat. "JENNIE PLEASE! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Lisa shouted back but that didn't stop the cat-eyed girl from chasing her.

Flashback (2 years ago)

"Why are you staring at me like that? " The blonde ask the cat-eyed girl that is sitting across her. They were in their school's library reviewing for their incoming exams. Jennie was one year older than Lisa. The thai blonde was reviewing chemistry while Jennie was reviewing mathematics.("well, high school sucks" lisa thought) She noticed that the brunette has been staring at her for quite a while.

"Nothing." Jennie replied shortly then looked at her math notes.

"Nini, you know you can tell me anything right? When the time comes, you might regret not telling me that thing you wanted to say." Lisa responded with full of concern.

They were bestfriend for two years now. They were acquaintances during their middle school since they study at the same school. As the blonde entered highschool the two got closer than ever. Since they study in the same building where the Highschool department belongs they usually bump into each other then decided to get to know themselves more than their names. After that, they became inseparable. They do things together like shopping, singing, dancing, attending their favourite band's concert, spending christmas and new year together and many more.

Jennie sighed and looked at the blonde. "Seulgi and I were hanging out yesterday..." the cat-eyed girl started. Seulgi is their 3rd friend but she is much closer to Lisa. "Hmm okaaay? And then?" Lisa replied. The brunette looked in to the blonde's eyes and said

"She said that you like me"

Lisa looked at Jennie with wide eyes then suddenly laughed loudly. "HAHAHAHA WHAT? ME? LIKE YOU? PFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHA"

The librarian scolded Lisa for being noisy and told her to keep it down. The blonde mumbled a quiet apology then glared to the laughing brunette.

"Seriously, Nini? What's so funny huh?" Lisa said pretending to be mad. Jennie laughed again and said "You're such a dork." Jennie shaked her head and proceeded reviewing.

"So, Do you like me Lisa?" Jennie asked while looking at her notebook. Lisa was startled. She didn't expect the brunette will ask her again. Lisa cleared her throat to prevent from stuttering and said "Of course not, Nini besides you're not my type." Lisa said teasing the brunette.

Jennie kicked Lisa's foot under the table then the blonde winced in pain. "Ouch!" Lisa said. "Serves you right." Jennie responded savagely. Lisa chuckled and reviewed again.

The blonde wished that the brunette will not open this kind of topic again.

----------------

"Where are you, Seulgi?" Lisa said in a serious tone. The blonde is in their school's rooftop where students seldom come. She wanted to talk to Seulgi privately without Jennie knowing.

"Here in the cafeteria. Why monkey? Is something wrong?" Seulgi noticed the blonde's seriousness. She knew something was wrong.

"Go to the rooftop. We need to talk" Lisa said with a serious tone again. "But why Lisa?" Seulgi asked again wanting the blonde to tell her what's going on. "Just fucking go up here." The blonde hanged up and waited for the bear.