Late Night Walks, Late Night Talks

The cool breeze brushing through the couple's skin as they walk through the streets heading to the brunette's home.

Lisa, being a good girlfriend, she's bringing Jennie home after their movie night.

"Lili, you really don't have to bring me home" Jennie said to her girlfriend while going out of the cinema

"And I want to meet Jisoos tomorrow? Yeah I do" Lisa said with a sarcastic smile making the brunette to giggle to the younger girl's antics

"Oh come on, I'm sure mom won't mind." Jennie said with her iconic gummy smile on her face.

"I'm sure Mama kim also don't mind cutting my bangs short as Seulgi Unnie's" Lisa retorted back while shaking her head. The statement made the brunette laugh loudly while Lisa smiled hearing the laughter she fell in love with.

"Come on, Princess. Let's bring you home." Lisa said as she wrapped her arms on the brunette's shoulder, leading her to the exit. Jennie shook her head and held the blonde's waist, smiling at her fondly

The two was in comfortable silence while walking hand in hand, enjoying the warm presence of each other. Not to mention stealing each other a quick glance that will turn both of them in blushing mess.

A few houses before they reach the brunette's house, Lisa suddenly stopped leaving Jennie confused

Asking why her girlfriend stopped she saw the blonde was looking up to the full moon that is shining so brightly above them making the streets clearer to see.

Lisa was admiring the moon too much that she unconsciously let go her girlfriend's hand while Jennie was too occupied to notice the lost of contact because she was distracted by the moon as well.

The couple was mesmerised by the moon's beauty and now coming home was all forgetten.

Admiring how the moon shined so bright in the dark sky as if its giving a light, a hope in the dark.

The silence again engulfed the couple until Lisa broke it.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Lisa asked, slowly turning to the brunette who is beautiful as the moon.

The way the rays of the moon reflected on Jennie porcelain skin. She saw her girlfriend closing her eyes as if feeling the moon's warmth. Seeing the brunette being so relaxed made her heart jump and happy

Until then Lisa realized that her girl was much more beautiful than the moon.

"Yes. Yes its is." Jennie said softly, slowly fluttered her eyes open and looked back to the blonde.

Once again, as Jennie looked at her girlfriend her breath was blown away by Lisa's undeniably beauty. She looked at the same eyes she fell in love with. The same eyes with full of  passion and  love.

The way Lisa's eyebrows creased whenever she can't solve a hard math equation.

The way the blonde's jaw clenched when she gets mad.

The way her eyes get so worried when she sees her girlfriend having anxiety attack.

The way she fiddled her fingers when she asked Jennie out for the first time.

For Jennie, Lisa's face screamed beauty.

And even much more beautiful than the moon.

They were lost in their lover's eyes. Without even speaking, just using their eyes to say how they loved each other was enough.

Blush was creeping up on the couple's faces but yet they didn't mind staring at each other as if they don't want to back out the staring contest.

Lisa once again broke the silence with a song.

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars," The brunette smiled as she heard the familiar song.

"Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars."
The blonde slowly stepped forward to brunette, not taking her eyes off her as  Jennie did the same.

"In other words, hold my hand" Lisa softly took Jennie's hand and brought them to her shoulder.

"In other words, darling kiss me." she placed her hands on the brunette's waist firmly and swayed them a little.
The smile on Jennie's face never came off.

"Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore," Lisa swayed them slowly, while Jennie pressed her cheek on Lisa's shoulder, tightening her grasp on the blonde.

"You are all I long, for all I worship and adore."  The blonde pulled away and brought her cold hands on Jennie's cheek then the brunette leaned in touch

"In other words, please be true." Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead, lingering it a little bit. "In other words, I love you." The brunette smiled and danced as the blonde sang the interlude.

"Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore." Now it's Lisa's turn to listen while the brunette sings passionately. The blonde held the brunette firmly and never wanting to let go.

"You are all I long, for all I worship and adore." Once their foreheads touched, they closed their eyes, enjoying holding each other close.

"In other words, please be true." swaying them once again as the moon shined so bright above them.

"In other words, I love you."
Jennie ended the song with a smile. She gently rubbed her nose on her lover's.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it? The blonde asked again with a soft smile.

The brunette chuckled, knowing what's the meaning behind it.

"Yes,yes it is."

----------
Lol just a short and quick oneshot for y'all.

I was admiring the moon the other day and I was reminded I had this draft lol

I read an article before where Japanese (not sure) people sometimes use "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" sentence to subtly confess your love to someone.

Since I love to admire the moon so much, I decided to write this lol

Anywhoo, I hope you liked this oneshot and see yah on the next one ;)

Ps:apologies for errors!