Chapter 7

(A/N) This is the first chapter where no one is rushing me so it's going to be a good one. I stayed up all night (get it?) writing this in my notebook and it's really long. Theres not going to be Brie and Zayn until chapter 10.

***********************************

Niall POV

We're at my flat. Louis and Eleanor went to Harry and Louis' flat.

"Olivia, I'm sorry for the way my fans treated you today." I say looking into her beautiful blue eyes. They're still blotchy from crying.

"Its ok Niall." She says pecking my cheek. I love when she does that.

"So do you wanna watch a movie?" She says

"Yes of course."

"Ok what movie?"

I walk over to my display of movies.

I look at Olivia and her eyes light up. She gets the movie Finding Nemo off the rack and looks to me. As I nod my head in approval she runs awkwardly to the couch. But she still looks beautiful.

I put the movie in and sit down by her. We watch some previews and then I notice I have to get up again to press play. "Damn it. I hate this stupid thing. I need a remote." I whisper to myself, recieving a confused look from her. I press play and sit back down. This time I put my arm around Olivia's shoulders and she cuddles up to my chest. I lay down and shes laying beside me resting her head and hand on my chest.

Its about halfway threw the movie.

This is the perfect moment. The moment I've been dying to accomplish.

"Olivia?"

No answer.

I repeat it one more time and I still don't get an answer. I look at her face. She's sleeping. Maybe I should wake her up. No no no. What if she one of those people who wake up and start punching people! Plus she's gorgeous in her sleep.

I decide to just continue watching the movie. I fall asleep right before the movie ends. I guess I'll ask her when we wake up.

************************************

*in the middle of the night like 3am I guess*

I wake up and immediatley notice Olivia's not in my arms anymore. I get up and look around. I look down my hallway to find the bathroom light on. "Olivia... are you in there?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you ok?"

"no"

"whats wrong?"

She opens the door and launches herself into my arms.

"Whats wrong, love?" I whisper into her ear.

"Look."

She reaches into her pocket and pulls out her phone. She does some scrolling and hands me the phone. Oh my god. These fans don't stop!

'You really don't deserve Niall you disgusting skank'

'If I were you I'd be wearing a bulletproof vest'

Why do they do this? Why don't they understand that we're not dating .. yet...!? Can't they understand I'm happy when I'm with her ?!

"Olivia! You know these things these girls are saying aren't true! You're beautiful! You're perfect! If anything, I'm the one that doesn't deserve you! Don't let anyone put you down like this! You really don't know you're perfect do you? I need to prove it to you.' I say looking into her eyes.

I take a deep breath.

'Olivia, will you be my girlfriend?'

She looks deep into my eyes.

'Niall James Horan, I'd love to be your girlfriend.' she says smiling.

She kisses me passionatley.

I wrap my arms around her waiste as she does to my shoulders. We pull away gently and stare into eachothers eyes for a few moments before returning to the couch.

'I thought you'd never ask me.'

She whispers into my ear as I'm falling asleep.

*********Olivia POV*******

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

Niall is my boyfriend.

I lay my head on his chest. He puts his arm around me giving me the most amazing feeling. I can't beleive this. I fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating.

***next morning****

I open my eyes to see those most beautiful blue eyes looking down at me.

'well good morning handsome' I say pecking his lips.

I try to get off the couch but he grabs my waste and pulls me back onto his chest.

'where do you think you're going?'

Niall says in that morning voice that makes me kiss him one more time before getting up and running to the kitchen.

'Nialllllll, do you want bacon!?'

'Do you really need to ask?' He says peaking his head up from the couch.

I made the bacon and call him to the table. He thanks me and kisses my cheek before grabbing a plate and piling bacon on to it.

I hear my phone ring so I launch myself over the back of the couch to get it. As I unlock my phone. I get a pit in my stomach.

'Do you seriously think you deserve Niall? Stupid bitch'

someone from twitter mentioned me in. I'm not letting this ruin my mood. I'm way to happy to let this make me upset.

'Its funny because all you can do about it is send me hate and be jealous. Why can't you be happy for Niall?'

I hit reply and send it. I hear breathing come from behind me. I turn around and I look into Niall's eyes.

'whats wrong?' He says jumping over the couch and slinging his arm over my shoulders.

'nothing... you need a shower and you smell like bacon.' I laugh and send him into the kitchen.

I'm just way to happy to let anything bring me down.

Niall's perfect.

Theres a knock at the door. When I open it I'm welcomed by a hug from Harry.

'Hello Harry.' I say a little confused.

I look at his face and his eyes are tearing and his face is red.

'Harry! Whats wrong?!' I say hugging him again.

'This!' He takes out his phone and shows me the messages from Taylor.

'You're such a great inspiration to my song lyrics. I really hope we can still be friends'

'Oh my god.'

************************************

(A/N) what do you guys think!?

Ok bye love you alll!