Chapter 4

Olivia POV

Eleanor. Her face. I turn around and notice something I haven't seen for 5 months.

Dylan. The only thing on my mind as his fist passed my cheek was Niall.

Oh sweet Niall. Beautiful eyes. Perfect everything. That wonderful thick Irish accent.

Niall grabs me and forces my face into his chest so I can't see whats going on around me. 'WHAT THE HELL? ZAYN DO SOMETHING I'LL HELP OLIVIA.' He shouts at Zayn

Wait wait wait, how did he find me?

The next thing that came to mind was why was he going after Brie!?

Brie POV

Why is he charging at me!? What have I done? What is happening!? Before his hand reaches my face, Zayn grabs his hand and twists it around.

'I don't think so, mate.' He says pushing Dylan away. Dylan says 'Goodbye Olivia.' and walks out. Zayn calls the police, gives them the details and they're out for Dylan.

After that, Zayn tells me to come outside. It's perfect.

We didn't talk for a few seconds. He just grabbed my waste and pulled my closer to him. I looked into his fasinating eyes and he whispers 'kiss me.' I close my eyes and get on my tippy toes. We're about 2 millileters away but Eleanor runs out and ruins it. 'GUYS THE FOODS H- oh sorry.' She winks and turns for the building.

'we should probably go eat...' Zayn says frowning.

'No I still want to kiss' I'm tempted to say but instead I respond 'Yeah, I'm starving'

************************************

(A/N) WHAT DO YOU THINK!? FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Sorry it's short guys! I was being rushed by someone -_-