Chapter 5

(A/N) I'm overwhelmed and thats why I keep updating.

LOL JK.

Brie is forcing me too at 12:27 am on a Saturday night. So yeah.

************************************

Louis POV

ok Eleanor has something about her that makes me wanna be more matture. I really don't understand it. I've known her for about 3 hours and I already can tell I'm falling for her.

'Eleanor, may I speak to you..?' I ask sheepishly.

'Why yes Louis.' She says walking towards me, smiling.

'Well I usually get to know about a girl before I ask them out, but you. Theres something about your eyes that makes me happy... do you wanna come to the movies with me sometime? I mean not like to be my girlfriend but to hang out and get to know eachother. Oh great. now you think I'm creepy. Please don't think I'm cre-'

'ID LOVE TOO!' She says hugging me.

'LOVLEY! how about next friday night?'

'Magnificent, darling' she says turning and shuffeling over to Olivia who is giggeling and snuggeling with Niall.

Eleanor POV

ok seriously. how great can this night get!? WE MEET ONE DIRECTION .. well we had that short dillema with Dylan injuring Olivia, but it's all taken care of AND NOW LOUIS THE TOMMO TOMLINSON ASKED ME OUT. ok whhhaaattttt!? WHAT!?

ok El. calm your fangirls. it can wait.

damn it. It's 10. We have to leave soon if I wanna be home on time.

'Lou, Can I have your number?'

I ask with an awkward grin.

'of course! heres my phone put yours in'

I enter my name as 'ELEANOR the gorgeous Calder'

...

His name is 'Louis the hottiieee from 1D'

I smile at his contact.

'do you think you drop us off at my house?...'

'yeah how far away do you live?'

'ehhh about 10 or 20 mins'

I turn around to see Zayn and Brie talking, flirtatiously on the couch.

'hi they're gonna drop us off at my house, do you wanna stay at my house tonight?

'sure! wait a minute though.'

Olivia POV

I don't want this to end. I can't believe this is happening. Niall is flirting with me!

Well the bus pulls up to my house and I stand up. Niall stops me

'Wait love. whats your number? I'd like too see you again if thats ok with you?'

I smile and we exchange phone numbers.

He leans in for a hug and he kisses my cheek. I smile cheerfully and walk off the bus.

Brie POV

Well looks like my amazing night is over. As the bus stops in front of Olivia and El's house I stand up and Zayn walks me off the bus holding my hand. He grabs my waste and pulls me closer

'I believe we have some unfinished buisness, love'

I have a bad case of the feels. I get on my tippy toes and our lips gracefully meet. The kiss is wonderful. It's passionate and lasts for about 30 seconds. Before I turn to leave, he stops me.

'I think you better give me your number, I really want to hang out with you again. And i'll put the boys numbers in.

He took my phone and did as he said. I kissed his cheek and turned to the door. I grinned stupidly and opened the door to see Eleanor and Olivia staring at me. I know what they're doing. We begin fangirling. Like full throttle fan girling.

I go to sleep that night the happiest girl alive.

************************************

(A/N) Ok i'm tired tell me what you think.

thank you to all who is reading!

I LOVE YOU ALL!