Chapter 3 : a chill day in

It was the day before the wedding. Amy woke up in Jonahs arms , she turned to him , he was still asleep but she couldn't help smiling. She hadn't been this happy in a very long time , maybe not ever.

Jonah stirred , turning to face her .  As he stared deep into her dark brown eyes , he still couldn't believe that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him of all people. He was anxious about the day ahead , he knew that Amy had a bad experience with marriage and he didn't want to be a burden to her. Especially with the reason they broke up and so , he avoided talking about it in an attempt to lower the stress.

They both sat up and turned on the tv , they had decided the night before that it would be a very chill day to saver all of their energy.

Jonah wrapped his arm around Amy's neck and pulled her into his chest , he still gave her butterflies, even after years of them being together. She couldn't wait for the wedding , she had no doubt in her mind that he was the one. She definitely didn't feel like this with Adam , their wedding felt more like a chore and something that they were forced into due to Emma rather than something to look forward to.
Amy noticed Jonah's lack of wedding talk which did confuse her slightly but she tried to ignore it so she didn't convince herself that he hated her and had changed his mind.
She knew he loved him , sure and he did show lots of affection towards her but , after the trauma of her last relationships she couldn't shake the feeling of worry that he would run off at any second.

She let these thoughts consume her mind as they sat watching the morning news , Jonah looked down at her and noticed that she seemed sort of off , he began to panic. What if she realises she's made a mistake and she doesn't want to marry me? He thought to himself. 'Amy' he said trying to not begin to tear up with all of the worries in his head. 'Are you sure you want to marry me?' She turned to face him and looked up into his eyes , she could see that he was beings serious, it broke her heart that he had even had the thought of her not wanting this for them. He still sat there , waiting for an answer , it had only been a few seconds since he has asked , but he immediately sensed the regret creeping in on him.

'Jonah' she said , in a soft , slightly raspy voice , 'of course I do , I've never wanted anything more , I love you.'

By this point , a few tears dropped down Jonahs cheek , Amy could tell he had worked himself up about something obviously so untrue. She wiped them away and cupped his face. She gave him a gentle kiss and laid her head back down on his chest.

After an episode of fuller house , they decided to order breakfast in from a fancy vegan cafe a few blocks away. Not long after , it arrived , they both ordered chocolate pancakes ( vegan obviously).
They cuddled up on the sofa and ate their breakfast in peace. It wasn't often that they got a day all to themselves, between both of their jobs and their kids , they had quite a busy life and so , they tried to take advantage of the time they had alone.

After breakfast , they walked back up to stairs to go to back to bed. Jonah grabbed her and pulled her in to his chest , he pursed his lips and kissed her. Amy was surprised at how much one small kissed turned her on. She grabbed his waist and went back in , getting rougher and rougher with each breathe. They made it their room and Amy shoved Jonah on to their queen sized bed and straddled her legs either side of him. He pushed her over , now he was on top , he firmly kissed down her neck and all the way to the curves of her stomach.

Once they were finished , they laid down in bed for a while before going back downstairs and into their pool.

Amy wore a white one piece swim suit with lace running down the centre , Jonah watched her as she she tried to keep her hair from getting into the water but then eventually give in.

Amy had packed a small bag as she was sleeping at Dinas that night , to avoid seeing Jonah before the wedding . They knew that it wasn't actually going to ruin there marriage and that it was just a silly superstition but , they wanted to go along with it anyway.

Finally , the time came for Amy to leave , she gave Jonah a huge hug , wrapping her arms around his neck. 'I love you' he said as he let her go and sent her away with Dina.