Chapter 2

Tw: killing, mention of sexual harassment

It was the next day, the four of them hung out at the park.
George was wearing a black skirt with white crosses at the bottom and a black croptop Where "honey" was written on it in a dark but not too dark red.
He also wore black net gloves, he was eating strawberry cake and scrolling through the news, he found a article saying that 4 students on the midway high were found dead.
George recognized these 4. That was the group who kept bullying him and now they're dead!?

"guys guys, look at this shit."

He showed them the article, Karl was in shook while sapnap and quackity did the "deserved" look.

~Dreams view~

I had enough of this bullshit, they keep bullying my George.
What's the matter with these assholes.

"hey guys, can you come here?"

The boys came to me and I tackled them down, tied their hands together, put a blind fold on them, but some tissues in their mouth and gave them sleep gas.
I dragged them into a garden that was abandoned a long time ago, I kicked all of them into a Deep hole and took of their blindfolds. They all woke up and looked terrified at me, I  was wearing a black suit and a green tie. I got a axe and chopped their heads off, the muffled screams were like music to my ears. They deserved to die. I sended George a picture of how I looked, I had blood on my suit.

~Georges view~

I got a message from dream, it was a picture, I stared 10 minutes at it, it looked hot but also terrifying.
Sapnap looked at my phone and then at my blushing face.

"What the actual f-"

"LANGUAGE!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afew months later
______________________

George was at dreams house, sitting in the living room, dream was outside in the garden torturing the guy who sexually harassed George. The brunette got outside and followed the foot steps who were stained into the mud. He got into the garden and saw it.

351 words.