Karlnap

Just some karlnap for ya'll (I edited quackity out and changed some sentences)
_______________________________

Karl woke up cuddling with sapnap, he didn't remember much from last night until sapnap got closer to his ear.

"are your legs still shaking?~"

Wait- fuck-

Karl started to blush, he remember what happened last night, he literally got railed ny sapnap, for 5 rounds. Karl couldn't take that much that's why his legs shaked for an hour.

"I wanna continue sleeping.."

Karl just let out a small groan while cuddling back into his pillow. He then remembered something.

" I have to get up to go to work..-"

Sapnap clears his throat and looked at Karl's legs.

"I think you will be going nowhere."

"oh Yeah- but it's fine, I can manage to walk."

Karl got out of bed and could actually stand, but only for 2 minutes, he collapsed infront of the closet.

"I hate you."

"it's not my fault that you got a hot ass."

Sapanap looked up from his pillow and looked at Karl's ass.

"you are such a pervert, anyways can you put on some clothes on me?"

(does that even make sense-)

Sap both put on the maidress on karl, it was his work outfit, he worked in an maid Cafè which means that he has to walk the whole day.

"thanks babe, I'm gonna go eat something and th-"

Sapnap picked Karl up and pressed him against the wall, dream was at Georges house so it was just sapnap and Karl alone.

"no we did it last night and-"

Sapnap kissed Karl roughly, he enjoyed, the brunette grabbed onto sapnaps shirt as some saliva dripped out of their mouths.

Sapnap stopped the kiss and started giving karl hickeys, and bite marks, Karl was trying to Keep his moan down. The black Haired boy choked Karl moaned.

Just gonna let ya'll hang on this bit of making out.

320 words.